@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 My cousin plays ice hockey, so I know a little bit about that. 🙂
There are sixteen people in my family, (including my grandmother, who lives with us). We do all those things you mentioned. 🙂 We have a HUGE collection of board games.
Another thing we do is we go to a lot of classical music concerts. And we go to Christian and h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It has been several years since I played on a team, but when I did I played right offence. Now, all I play is backyard soccer. We do have two nets, but they are only about five feet tall, and the boys complain because they’re always getting “field goals”. 🙂 In the back yard, I still usually play offence, but we switch positions pr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 No, I don’t follow soccer at all. The most I have seen is a couple of games on random TVs in restaurants. 🙂 Is there a reason you follow that particular club? You said you don’t live in England, so why would you choose an English club to follow? I know the US isn’t known for soccer, but I’ve heard that South American teams are…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually, I play soccer, but don’t watch it! 🙂 haha, opposite. My family follows college basketball and football.
The Dick Van Dyke Show is hilarious. I love Robin Hood, but I have never seen that show. I will have to look it up. Have you ever seen It Takes a Thief with Robert Wagner? It’s a sort of spy drama/comedy show fr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Have you ever read the Viking Quest series by Lois Walfrid Johnson? It is about an Irish girl who is kidnapped by vikings and made a slave. It’s a very interesting series, and one of my favorites. It would give you a good starting idea of the culture and history of the time period, and you could research from there on.
Can I say it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace! Or have I already said that to you…?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I love soccer! It’s my favorite sport to play – until I learn tennis someday hopefully. 🙂 What position do you play? Any other sports?
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I imagine the concern is sensuality? That’s the obvious thing to me, but I could conceive other exotic reasons.
I think you could handle it. People have a tipping point. If we didn’t, I’d never step out in public. If you’re not being vivid, not providing too many details, you’re not inviting people to go further with it. You set…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty! Catch you around! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m going to sign off. I started writing a story. I don’t know how it’ll turn out *shrug* Happy writing!
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper That Big Hero 6 gif. *dies* FAVORITE. GIF. EVER!! X’D
Anyway, thanks! Those are good ideas! 😀
We’re in this together!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace When it comes to Proverbs 31 and Christian views of a woman’s station, my opinions are clear.
The Proverbs 31 woman is strong. We are allowed to have physically and mentally and spiritually strong women. Look at Deborah in Judges 4. She was there at battle. She was a Judge. She was strong. Jael was strong too. (also Judges 4)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
Does he, now? Well, Stan, it’s okay with me to print it out if it’s okay with Sam 😉
@kate-flournoy “Poofy” is a very appropriate word XD Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, there certainly were a lot of characters. 😀 I might have to restart as well. 😐
Um… suggestions? From one KaPeefer Writer to the next, eh? 😉
Lessee…
You could have certain minor and major Kapeefers disappear into those worlds, and then a bunch of your MCs could split up to go save them in those different places.
You…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi @jenwriter17
Thanks for the welcome! 🙂
I play the piano and the harp. (Does the harp match the guitar? They both have strings…)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
*dies laughing* I love my hair. It’s so poofy. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I decided that I just can’t focus on so many characters at once while still focusing on the main character. Well, then again, look at The Hobbit. XD but there is still no plot, so I am going to try to write a different KPA :-/
I just hope I don’t overthink it. I want to just WRITE, and not worry about planning or whether or n…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, tell me about it. XD
Is the KPA what you’re working on right now? I’m trying to work on my novel, though I keep getting distracted with my my blog.
I love that gif.
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen *clutches claws apologetically*
I would also be in Ravenclaw if I was in Hogwarts 😉 I wonder if they’d let in a wolf…?
(Arggh! See what I mean?! XD)
- Load More
