@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder It does sound interesting, and I’d love to read it once you figure everything out and get it finished! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Lady Iliara and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, Ginger was talented in many areas. She was an especially good comedienne.
You know so much about classic film stars – do you watch classic movies much?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyJ I like this character. Anyway, to build on what everyone else said, if she is optimistic because she doesn’t know how bad things can be, then she’ll grow out of that. But, if she’s naturally a hopeful, cheery person, she might use humor and optimism to keep herself and everyone else encouraged, even when things are hard.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl Fantasy and sci-fi are awesome genres. (I’m a little biased bc that’s what I like to write. 😛 )Steampunk, you say?? *huge grin* I love steampunk! (again, biased… but steampunk is still cool)
Thank you, I like my profile pic, too. ;)<i> </i>I love Star Trek!
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Well, I have to admit I’ve never really tried to add humour in my writing. Makes me sound a bit depressing.
Maybe it could be interesting to see that character mature as the plot intensifies. Unless of course you really want humour to remain throughout your story.
I know I haven’t really answered the original question. Just a bit of food…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
There. I put you on my blog list. 😁
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered I would be laughing so hard right now. XD I just made a blog, and the title of the post is New Blog on the Block. Hahahahahaha! 😀 New Blog on the Block
Great blog! It’s so pretty! 😉
I’m taking all that chocolate.
So, my basic tips of what’s worked for me so far equals the following.
- follow other blogs. The blog on my…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder I’m sure you’ll be able to do it without copying. Something I was thinking about was the fact that the Vikings captured people from several other nations besides Ireland. I read a G.A. Henty book about that, called The Dragon and the Raven. It was very interesting, and dealt with the Vikings and their culture, but the hero was Bri…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
That’s not easily done. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine At the moment, I’m writing fantasy too. It’s great stuff! 😀 I consider myself a genre hopper though. I’ve written historical fiction and time travel in the past. I have six fantasy books planned for right now, but once I’m done with those I’ll probably try a biblical fiction trilogy and then who knows what.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
Has nobody asked you yet what you write? That’s what I want to know. I’m impressed you’ve been writing all your life!
-
Joy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper And HOW on Taranar do you finish a 96k book in THREE MONTHS?!?!?!?!
*proceeds to throw jealous temper tantrum*
*calms down* *picks wallpaper bits off of claws* Ahem, anyway, congratulations, Snapper! I am so proud of you! I really am! I can’t wait to read it!! 😀 😀
I don’t have ice cream but….. GRAHAM CRACKERS!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Hi! No accent – haha! I’m from the mid-east coast, so I also have no accent. 🙂 However, if you go a little north or a little south of where I live you get very strong accents. It’s funny that the two opposite sides of the country should have the same lack of accent while there are hundreds of accents between.
Of course, the Bri…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!
*cough*
Sorry. Too enthusiastic there.
Guess what.
I finished another book!
YES! The sequel to Sector One is finally done. The name is SECTOR ONE: THE DRAGON MAST. And it is 96209 words, the longest book I have ever written.
Three books.
I have now written three books.
And now I’m so excited!
Because…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, you can add your bio signature thingy by going to your profile settings 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
Do you have a favorite book(s) and/or TV show(s)?
I also like photography! I like taking pictures of buildings, tall things and nature. I love your profile pic, BTW 🙂
“Lazy Apprentice” LOL That’s actually not a bad idea XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Well, I was kind of thinking along the lines of, A poem is a piece of writing, usually defined as something with rhyme and rhythm. Poetry has a much broader meaning, which includes something beautiful and elegant which appeals to the higher senses. My poems certainly do not do that! 🙂 So yes, technically you can’t say there’s a di…[Read more]
- Load More
