@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m sure you’re sick of people saying hello by now, but as KP members it is our sworn duty to annoy the newcomers. 😉
So, welcome!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Welcome, welcome, and for the third time, welcome! Everyone else has already said everything I would have said, so… yeah. Good luck on your historical fiction.
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d ;-D Glad to be of service *bows*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I appreciate you putting so much time into this! *whispers* Also, I can totally relate to the whole over-planning thing.
I don’t have any ideas for a new plot, but when I over-plan, the best thing I can do is just write. Anything you want! If you have an idea for a scene in your story, go for it. You can always edit it later or delete it…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal We must fight for dragon rights. I’ll start by melting chairs. Stan can make cookies…well, if he likes cookies.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s inhumane.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-kowal Dragon biology 101.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin I has put your blog button on my blog. 😀 It looks very professional. XD
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy I hate being in serious trouble.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like #4 most for what sounds like an exciting read, but #5 actually fascinates me the most. It would depend on what your MC is like, but I think that could make an amazing book.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I love those ideas. All of them.
If you’re looking to pick one though…um… yikes. I was just trying to decide this for myself, actually.
And I’m horrible at making decisions on this stuff.
So throwing my vote, #2 and #3.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d We’ll ignore that I’m a little late to the party.
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Ummm… question that no one has thought of yet.
Aha! Do you like mushrooms?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Go England!
@that_writer_girl_99 If you research the Battle of Agincourt, I think. Or just the One Hundred Years War you’re likely to stumble across mentions of longbowmen prowess.
I think it is worth mentioning the crossbow as an alternative to the bow. I don’t know how much you no about them so. Rather than arrows they use short bolts.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal You know, seeing your post just made me realize that I don’t have to write like everyone else, that I can go with my own style and structure. I can’t believe I didn’t realize that until now. *bops forehead* So thank you for saving me!
I am just SO TIRED of over-planning! I just wanna WRITE!
I’ll see what I can do! *nervous…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
A lot of you have been asking how the KPA is going
Well…

So yeah, that’s how it’s going… *gloomy sigh*
Guys, I am SO sorry this is taking forever! I realized from seeing how other people have written Kapeefer literature that I have over-planned mine. Besides, I have a HUGE plot hole (STILL! grrrrr) So I’m going to set down my current…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â *scratches chin* *grimaces (these claws, ya know)*
Hmmm…
I like all of them… I’m sort of leaning on #2, the Christian contemporary. It sounds powerful. But I also really like #3 because it just fascinates me how Christianity spreads even in places like that. #4 would make a good short story 🙂
Yeah, #3 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Oh, yeah, the rank under your name depends on how many times you’ve posted.
Once you have made…
- Your first post, you are a Bumbling Henchman
- 20 posts, you become a Charismatic Rebel
- 50 posts: Wise Jester
- 100 posts: Loyal Sidekick
- 300 posts: Knight in Shining Armor
- 1000 posts: Eccentric Mentor
- 2000 posts: Chosen…
- Load More

@dragon-snapper THANK YOU! I’m working on getting a button swap page on my blog as well. I’ll be sure to put your button on it 😀