@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That sounds cool! I agree with Liv in that the submit or danger thing is a little cliche. The Underground also sounds cliche. So, yeah, if you could put a unique twist in there, it would be perfect!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-Kowal I actually think about that more than I probably should… 😛 The possibilities are just so fascinating!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99
Good night. -
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Ohh, that’s right. I like the Secret Garden 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister … *cricket chirps* *eats cricket*
Sorry I worried you. I got distracted and started a comic with some of my friends. And played games… *cough*Meh. I do that too. With emails… (Argh! why didn’t I think of that BEFORE I hit send?)
I have… *dramtic music* a ruler with centimeters! (How did I not think of that?! *faecpalm*)
I…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you are a writer when someone asks you what you do for fun, and you say, “writing,” but what you really meant to say was, “Going back and forth between being completely in love with my characters and story, and wanting to chase plot bunnies.” XP
You know you are a writer when you watch Monsters Inc. for the first time in a long while,…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree It is!
@that_writer_girl_99 I know about it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I am talking about lefts instead of rights. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree hi! I’m working Catwing Christmas!
@that_writer_girl_99 What series were you thinking? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Working on a Catwing Christmas. What are you working on? @that_writer_girl_99
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 indeed. I got distracted. *nods*
And I started a comic with some friends. *throws feathers*
But I’m back! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
And after getting distracted… *cough* I have arrived. Must write!
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal That’s funny!
@dekreel Resist I must. *quivers* Must I resist?
NO MORE NEW STORY IDEAS!!!
Eeepp! Okay… But, but, but.
NO BUTS!
*sigh* I must finish this first.@perfectfifths Yikes…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @alia @epicaddie2 @winter-rose
@perfectfifths @seekjustice @shannon @emily @ethryndal
I’m writing (after I accept a friend request…) -
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Was Frances Hodgson Burnett the one who wrote Little Women? The name sounds familiar…
Are you Australian?
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Heheh I’m like that!
@sam-kowal Gotta write it somewhere XD
You know you’re a writer when you want to write about the back-stories of inanimate objects.
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal above…
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably already dead ones… *cough* Sometimes science is so gross. *gag*
*gasp* How is he going to teach it then?!
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec!!!! Hi!!!! I’m so glad to see you!!!!!
No, we haven’t met yet. I’m Dekreel! Nice to meet you! *tries not to dig claws into your hands as I shake it*
Sometimes I look through the archives and think, “What ever happened to those guys? I really miss them!” Even though I had never met them. So yeah, that’s why I’m so excited to see you XD…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you go to the library and see a book called Keeper and you think to yourself, “They spelled Kapeefer wrong.”
@the-real-kapeefer (thanks for that. XD) @catwing @perfectfifths @dekreel
- Load More
