@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Read This? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily This does sound like a neat concept! The only thing that doesn’t quite make sense to me is how the seawyrms could have her family crest marked on them? Am I just misunderstanding? Of course, when you go to write this you can definitely explain in better detail. XD
-
Joy started the topic My Posts Disappear When I Try to Edit them! in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @daeus @aratrea @………
I don’t know who exactly is in charge of the coding and stuff for the forums, but I have found a few times now that after I post something, when I try to edit it, I click save, and the topic reloads etc… and my entire post is GONE! I can’t get it back, and I have to completely redo it!
Why is th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder I like it a lot! It kind of reminds me of a Tony Curtis movie from the 1950s where he played a boy who was raised by peasants not knowing he was the son of a knight. When he went to live in the castle learning to be a page and a squire he found his family’s crest and learned that his family was killed because his father had been t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that was a lot.
Anyway, I hope some people like some of these names and can put them to good use! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
These are kind of weird names that I think can be used for bad guys, strange creatures, or sidekicks:
- Grogalmon
- Shmagojo
- Hokedoda
- Buddle
- Budley Ebsle
- Clomark
- Dvonzig
- Dirbojean
And lastly, here are a few that aren’t in any category.
- Gorley
- Allyjun
- Juraine
- Marthek
- Jana Neader
- Landke Gabis
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Boys names!
- Lurnaz
- Nnesim
- Glorald j’Eannor
- Jeale Carain
- Dylar
- Loruss
- Lorever
- Jamalon
- Javal
- Kethram
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Ok, here are my girls names! I looked a couple of them up in case, and found that one or two had been used before, but very rarely, if at all.
- Carill
- Shirae
- Lisilan Funespie
- Kirlas
- Tayice
- Carean
- Janyn Galler
- Rochellyn Mars
- Lizev
- Lyhavia
- Russlyn
- Kethra
-
Rochellaine started the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone!
I just found out recently that I like making up names. But I can’t use most of the names I make up because I don’t write fantasy so I don’t have any need for cool/unusual/just plain weird names. But I do know the troubles that come with naming a character, and thought that maybe someone here who has a character with a missing n…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Here you go! I hope you don’t mind manga 🙂

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g Maybe I could contact her on Etsy?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g Wow! I LOVE your sister’s work. It’s just the style I was looking for! Realistically proportioned, but cute enough for kids books. 🙂 And it’s amazingly detailed! Is there any way I can contact her to see if we’ll be able to work together?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-Kowal I know! Crazy. I love it. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’d like to try Cole Avis.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Oo, him being the son of the governor really puts the pressure on him. *rubs hands together*
And yes, I love the Igyfeathers! *ahem* The Wingabys! Oh well, you know what I mean. 😀 Do you have a favorite character?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Yes, well, certainly there can be exceptions, but that’s the general trend. With KP, I know that our emails were read more when we removed all images from them except the picture prompts. That’s with people telling us they liked the pictures in the emails.
I’d recommend split testing it if you’re unsure. Just send out some with images…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh you poor thing…praying!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll copy and paste the “requirements” I had written in my original topic:
Since they are for children’s books, they can be simple or detailed, and I don’t really have a preference for black/white or color, except that color would probably sell better. I don’t mind if the illustrations are a little cartoonish, though I like realistic better.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine started the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone, I’m still looking for an illustrator for my children’s books. If there’s anyone out there who is interested or who knows someone who might be interested could you let me know?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice This is an interesting question but I am going to take a different approach from everyone else.
You know in the book of Revelation where it talks about those who were beheaded for Christ? These are martyrs from the end times who were beheaded. My mom’s theory is that futuristic executions will be beheadings (is that a word?) b…[Read more]
- Load More
