@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I think her hair reaches just past her shoulder blades. Thanks for checking!
@catwing Yep, Snow White’s an assassin, though the sight of blood usually sickens her. *whispers back* Snow/Darcy’s an assassin because she wishes more than anything to be loved, and the one who picks her targets acts like he’ll love her if she kills the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @dekreel @notawriter @catwing
Ike would rather…
Be painted by a realistic artist–that way his eyes wouldn’t be so big.
Tree, so that no one would sit on him.
Sky-diving, cause at least he can still breath without having to use an oxygen tank.
Learn an instrument, because only servants do cooking. (And Louise, Ike…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I might attempt her, if I find some time today. 🙂
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Okay, good night 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *nodds* Yeah. Thanks. ;P
Good night gotta go. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s probably just as well. We’d love to be surprised at your ingenious comedy ;P
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel
I know.
I’m actually surprised no one has done this one before and that no one has guessed it. I mean with the genres I like and the fact that this is a comedy with a frog. *shrug* -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes, I know, it’s torturing! X(
Ahh 🙂 I mean, it doesn’t have to be a rivalry. But stitches sound great. (Um, well, actually stitches DON’T sound great, but you know what I mean XD)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Noooooooooooooooooooo…
Yeah.
*shrug* Maybe I could do that… But I have something else planned. Something that may or may not have people in stitches. Muh, ha, ha! -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s not exactly… complete. In fact, I have basically just started rewriting the whole stinkin’ thing, so…. You’ll HAVE to wait 🙁
Ahh, well, that’s okay — I’ve done that 🙂
“The Rock and the Frog.” Sounds like a rivalry XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Probably is. It doesn’t know for sure.
Yay! Can’t wait to read it!
I forgot about that… But perhaps in the later part when they *spoiler* *nods*
Probably part 5 or 6.
I think I asked you and then I didn’t wait for you to reply and then I made it someone else and then I didn’t work on it for a bit.
My ‘Plan’ (a lot of random unplanned…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A rock? Is it one of Iliara’s rocks? She has a whole collection X)
I’m working on the KPA! Editing, mostly
I am SO excited for Part 4! So when do I start guarding a giant cat? XP
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yay!
What are you working on?
I’m doing part 4! I’m on a roll!
Currently I’m talking to a rock! -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Greetings! I’m writing, too. At least I hope I am…..
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A tree, probably
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you.
Yes, I am reading Through the Looking Glass now.
Yes, even though she keeps yelling, “Off with their head!”
*wonders how many people will scream* *Wonders if more people will scream next time* -
Catwing replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Not much I can add to what they said except… There’s a show Sue Thomas F.B.Eye where the main character is deaf, but she has learned to read lips. You might want to look that up. I think the actress who plays her is deaf too. It’s an intresting show.
- Load More

Loving the new profile pic!
Awww, thank you!! I tired myself out drawing it XD
(maybe ill change mines, too)