@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Kevin looks fine! And yeah, I like Dekreel’s hair (except his beard isn’t actually that thick, but eh)
BTW what does your signature mean? It’s funny! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I like Kevin best too, except that I messed up on him way more than on Dekreel. 🙂 Dekreel’s hair was a lot of fun to do.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh! Those are cool! Thank you!! I especially like Kevin! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Ohh, I should have thought about writing an article! Wow, I should!
A BOOK?! Ooooh, mayyyyyyybe when I have learned more about it X’D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Okay, that worked! So here are the other two.
Phoebe – This one’s not very detailed.
Kevin – his cheek got kind of messed up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Here’s Dekreel:
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I drew your characters too… I will try to post them, but I’ve never posted a picture before, so we’ll see how it ends up. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Awwwww! GAH! They’re awesome!! <3 Thank you so much!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Alrighty! I’m on it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â How long is Evyn’s hair?
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Ohh, that’s long O_O Sorry!
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine That’s a good one!
@that_writer_girl_99Â Here’s mine. But it’s kind of complicated…
The Importance of Human Nature and Human Experience in Literature
Human nature is basically what all humans are like. It is the combined traits that exist in each and every man’s soul. For example, all human nature…
- Tends to do or be somet…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Here are Kevin and Phoebe! *wipes brow* Oh dear, it took me way too long to get her nose right…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd @itisastarrynight Thank you both!!
@that_writer_girl_99Â Since no one has offered, I’ll draw Reina. Is she human or monster?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oooooh….I want to draw Evyn…and possibly one of the boys. They all sound like great characters! 😉
-
Joy and
Christine Eaton are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I actually read it all at once the night you posted it. (Took me until 3:00 am, though). So I had to go back and skim through it to remember the details. 🙂 But here are my thoughts.
Who was your favorite character? Why? I liked Rain, of course. She was cute. My favorite character personally might be Quillon, just because he’…[Read more]
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite A warm welcome from a fellow brit.
😀
-
Daeus posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi,
Since you started two threads on show don’t tell, I immediately thought of you for this. It’s a bit of a big request, but it could be of real benefit to you too.
As you know, I’m working on part 2 of The Show Dont’ tell Course. Well, I’ve now got all the scripts for the lessons and all the homework written. A few people…[Read more]
-
@inkling-for-christ Thanks so much! If you can just go ahead and contact me then at daeus(at)thescratchingquill.com, that will let me email you the lessons.
-
@inkling-for-christ Sure, you can post it here if you’d like or email me. Either way.
-
- Load More
