@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal. Ugg! I did it again. Sorry for not getting back to you! :p
I’m sorry to hear that Emily and Shannon are going to be gone for awhile. I’ll miss ’em! 🙁That’s a cool name! In our family, all of us have unique-ish names. For instance, my little sister is named Marija with a j, except it’s silent. I think it’s how you spell it in Dutch…[Read more]
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic Has Anyone Published A Kindle Book in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @daeus! Thanks for getting back to me. I don’t have Scrivener, though I really want to splurge and get it! 🙂 I’ve heard it makes writing life so much easier! We’re working on the editing (my parents, who are old journalists) right now through good ol’ Mac Word. 😉
We’re planning on publishing it through Amazon, yes. Any tips on making that…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily Hi! I know you’re on a hiatus, but I really just wanted to apologize for the nickname I gave you. When I made it, I didn’t know that it meant something crude in British. Of course, it’s likely that you don’t get it, but I don’t want to remind you or give you any ideas, whether you know what that word means or not. So I AM SOOOOO SORRY!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HIIMAKAPEEFER!
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thank you! Are you saying the story is weird…?
Kris actually came from the recording studio of a news channel, but Alfred came from museum, if that’s what you mean.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooh, ummm….. Probably read a book in a different language since she is naturally studious
@daeus That’s tricky… I guess in a cloud kingdom since she’s technically already in the sky a lot… WAYYY over the clouds X)
Would your character rather commit a large crime and go to jail for a year, or commit a small crime and be r…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths *facepalm*
Would your character rather live underground in caves or in a cloud kingdom?
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I can’t pick a favorite!! Probably the one with the seesaw XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I am extremely late… But I just wanted to say hi, because I haven’t said hi yet…
‘Ello!! *fanged grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail You’d like my Mom — she loooooooves Agatha Christie. I haven’t reed her books, but I’ve watched a few episodes of the TV show Poirot, which is based off her mystery series.
I have several favorite movies, including Finding Dory, Inside Out and Despicable Me. Doctor Who is my favorite TV show, and my favorite books are the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths *heart eyes* Those are SO cute!! I love them!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I’m sorry, but I’ve got to go now too. It’s 12:00 a.m. here, so I’m going to get some sleep. 🙂
Happy writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily My Contemporary Western novel. A little outlining and rewriting, since I haven’t worked on it in a little while. How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Hello!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. How’s it going?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve been ignoring this thread, but for some reason I just really wanted to do it all of a sudden. 😀
Flash would rather never hear stories than never hear music…probably. He wouldn’t like either though. 🙁
Flash would rather climb a hundred foot wall than watch TV all day, though he’d feel awkward having to climb a tall wall.
Flash would…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, @overcomer 🙂 I plan to soon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Whoops! Just got a call for Family Worship. I guess I’ll be back in half an hour or so if you’re still here then. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m here. I’ll be working on my Contemporary Western novel.
Are you outlining the sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?
- Load More
