@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Ooh… Dinosaurs among us? I like that! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yes, she is fun to write! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Shweet!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
The tag didn’t work. How odd. *squints* Let’s try that again… @ingridrd
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I love it! 🙂 Thanks!
@ingridrd Do you have a little more information about your character? Just saying he’s a guy doesn’t explain much. Is he sweet and caring, or tough and distant? Is he big and muscular, and can he fight his own battles, or would he rather be behind a desk? How old is he? I would use these to get a picture and t…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae @catwing Thank y’all! @mariposa COOL! @ingridrd Oo, she must be a cool character!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @kaya-young @his-instrument
Okay, so this isn’t exactly on topic, but I’m trying to name a guy character and need some ideas. What I have so far: Arian, Bryson, Corban, Devan, Crew
I’m having such a hard time choosing. So, please either vote on which of the above names you like best or use your wonderfully creative mi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Whoa. DUN DUN DUNNN. I didn’t expect the frog to be….. even with the extension cord! ARGH!
Our Aethasians are: @aislinn-mollisong @lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 @xonos-darkgrate @foreverme @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @destiny
There might be one or two others. Not sure 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Ohh, those are SO cool!! you should do an amine X)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aretea Your frog…
@the-real-Kapeefer You are very welcome.
@jane-maree @bethanyinkyroses @dekreel @jessi-Rae
@aislinn-mollisong (Can you tell who all the Aethesians are on KP?) -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Part Four
The Rock and The FrogCatwing blinked. The mist cleared a bit around them. /How did that rock get here?/ “Umm…”
The rock sat there, very rock-like, doing nothing. Because that’s what rocks do. Until they get a case.
“Santa Claws needs a lawyer.” Catwing sat down and put her nose right up to the rock. “Do you want the…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @dekreel @ingridrd @jessi-Rae
I’m finishing up part 4. -
Catwing replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Those are really good. (It is VERY hard to find good ones. I did find some that are adaptions of classics. The series is Manga classics, published by Udon. So.)
@dekreel Yes I like Manga. Perhaps I shall post some of it… Sometime.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 The song thing, the book editing thing, and the plot twist. I do those too!
@skredder I did that a few days ago. I got them right too. Expect the best friend character didn’t really do much and it was a bit confusing about him. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Heartless indeed…
@jessi-Rae Yes that is you. *grin*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Everyone has one [dragon]? Perhaps then the enemy can have dragons for the MC dragons to fight. Also wild dragons. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow.
Lips as red as blood, hair as black as coal, and skin, as white as snow.
Darcy/Snow White 😀
(just curious does she use a poisoned apple? 😀 )

-
Sink replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
ANOTHER MANGA LOVER!!! YES!!! *waves maniacally*
I can’t believe I found so many Christian people that love manga in the same place. This is epic. @jenwriter17, I’ve been doing manga for a while now, and would LOVE to someday publish a graphic novel of my WIP(because there is WAY to little good manga out there and we need to…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh… I love them all.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochchellaine Kay would be a commoner. But she’s smirking…
@allison-grace Climb a tree. It’s faster.
@aviantrail Log. She doesn’t like being exposed.
@perfectfifths Book with dictionary. she would probably learn the language.
@daeus In the clouds. It’s so much nicer up there.
@dekreel Small crime and be ridiculed. She doesn’t ever want to…[Read more]
- Load More
