@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Catwing replied to the topic What Do You Think Of? in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d
Castles. Knights. Towers. Dragons. Princesses. Towers. Renaissance festival. The Honor code. Robin Hood. Jousting. Daring quests. King Arthur and the Round table. Swords. Special swords. Forests. Woodland creatures. Fairy tales. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t it, though? I have a tendency to become melodramatic, but I think this really sums up how to write good drama. I know I usually cry more when I watch/read about someone trying not to cry than when they’re sobbing their heart out.
I like your quote, by the way. 🙂
@skredder That’s a great quote! It sounds like a good way to…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@salome01w4g Bye! Praying for you.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool.
@salome01w4gMy book has changed a lot. Originally it was from four of the native girls and the two missionary parents POVs. Now I deciding to have it less POVs ( *cough* ) one of the natives (Thapis) and one of the kids (Vanessa). But, then I was thinking that’s weird cause it’s just one boy and one girl. And just saying that…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 What books are you working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Salome01w4g Yay! It’s been a while.
@epicaddie2 Hello yay! -
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Ooh… What kind of advice hasn’t been done yet? Or what advice HAS been done? Any advice that you think we should do? XP
-
Rochellaine and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @aislinn-mollisong @salome01w4g
I’m outlining Firebird! -
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I don’t believe you.
*sings Your Welcome at the top of her dragonish lungs to drown out the sound of Frozen*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You are welcome! I know most of them!
@dragon-snapper I am not! *turns up nose* I’m just a bit of a fixer upper!
Besides we need each other to round us out and hold us up! -
Daeus replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Glad you liked it. 😀
Just fyi, if you want to tag more than 10 people, you’re supposed to get the permission of a moderator first (me or Rolena). I understand it’s an easy slip though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Nice survey! 😀 Everything looks good to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy @supermonkey42 *snorts* Huh. Good luck trying to subdue me. As self-proclaimed Security Chief, I’d love to see you try to rebel against us.
@sam-kowal *whispers* Keep an eye for any suspicious activity. We don’t want them to know what we’re up to.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*sighs in relief* Thanks, @catwing !
(What can I say? I haven’t seen Frozen in a long time) XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Awww! Thank you! She’s awesome!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking The rumor weed has taken over the thread! ;P
Wow… let’s add some Frozen! *smirks*
“Go back home. Your life awaits. Go enjoy the sun and open up the gate. Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me.”
“Actually we’re not”
“What do you mean we’re not”
“I get the feeling you don’t know.”
“What do I not…[Read more] - Load More
