@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Despite the frequency with which I use LOL, this time I literally did laugh out loud. I wonder what my family thinks of my sanity now. *wiggles eyebrows*
And because this was too much fun to pass up…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Just like when Jesus said “On these hang all the law and the prophets” it seems to me that nearly all if not every “quest” I have read has either been one of those two or a spin-off of one of them. 🙂
The dictionary definition of “quest” is that it is a search for something. So rather than a battle at the end of the journey, a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine The most common quests, I believe, are (1) the knight has to rescue a princess, and (2) something like the holy grail, where the knight has to search for an object of great significance to the history or religion of the kingdom. Quests are often tightly intertwined with the fight scenes, because the hero will fight the dragon to get…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I tried cutting it into smaller posts, but still couldn’t post it. It’s really weird. I also tried doing a public message of it to you like I did in the first place to contact you, but apparently that didn’t work either.
Here is a google document into which I copied my comments. Let’s see if you can view this one. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless prayer I just realized it is really long and am wondering if maybe it was blocked because of that. Let’s see if this post goes through.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I just replied to your film script topic, but for some reason it’s not showing up. When I clicked “submit” again, it said it was a duplicate reply, which seems to mean that it should have shown up, but it still didn’t. So could you let me know if you got the post in an email or something? If you don’t have it either, I saved…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Special person and probably the most genius writer ever
@clairec You just made my day… week… writing career. ❤
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
This is amazing. I want more.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You know you’re a Kapeefer when you have an inward party after your rank changes…
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@emerald-flyer Wait, there are illustrated LOTR books? I didn’t know that!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAS!!!! This definitely calls for some cake…
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve never seen it so it can’t get stuck in my head! HA!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Wow, that’s a powerful story to be able to tell! I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re watching and listening to your crazy, fun friend and thinking, “Too bad he/she doesn’t write — he/she would make a great Kapeefer.”
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I know… I’m kind of mad at myself actually XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â X’D *rushes off to scavenge for good faces*
-
Joy replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper WOOHOO!! Go Eagles!! 😀
I was SO tired of the Patriots being in the Superbowl…
@epicaddie2Â That’s awesome XD
-
Snapper started the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I just want to say how awesome it is that the EAGLES WON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
@dekreel @daeus @epicaddie2 @kate-flournoy @aratrea @audrey-caylin @anyone else
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *not even sure how to react to that*
- Load More


@rochellaine I got mixed up and replied to your comment on my script forum. I didn’t get it. Maybe you can send it here? 🙂