@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking How mysterious…when do I get to read this story????
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you unintentionally take a break from your current story, and when you come back, all your characters yell at you for leaving. (You also know your a writer when people who don’t exist yell at you.)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa How neat! The pic on the top left is insanely cool.
And here’s yet another one for my villain. *silencing complaints from other characters about how unfair it is that Georgia gets two collages and they don’t* Surprisingly, Georgia is my most cooperative character. Go figure.

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Oooh! I love it!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Be my guest! Glad you liked them.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite An incredible revelation–so that’s why I like algebra.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Wow. Really? Thank you so much! 😀
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you write down something that makes you a writer at 11:30 PM just so you can tell the Kapeefers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you watch an epic Winter Olympics commercial–super active people with amazing tricks–and you just say meekly, “I write books.”
You know you’re a writer when you begin to describe the setting of a winter day as you take bulk trash to the curb.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, well. 🙂 Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m finally back. How are you doing – or are you doing at all?
@dekreel @jenwriter17 Anyone home? I’m working on a small project.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrae 😀
Wait…Did you just give us a spoiler or something?
I’m not sure if you were asking me, but I don’t mind if you use mine. After all, it’s not my face in the pictures. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine AAAAHAHAAAA! I just can’t stop laughing at these!! X’D
@aratrea Sure!! You have my permission 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 How about this?


-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â … Can I do other faces, too?
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @christi-eaton (You have my permission, too 😉 ) @DeGraafs @anyone

-
Joy replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Since @rochellaine covered the questing thing, I shall bombard you with fantasy cliches:
- Damsel in distress
- Mentor (old with flowing beard, and ends up dying)
- Prisons in castle towers
- Dragons (Sorry, Snapper! But it’s true…)
- Elves
- Dwarves
- Medieval setting
- Castles
- Knights
- Magic
Watch Josiah and Daniel’s video…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â HAAHHAA! I love the spoiler one XD
AAAAAAAA and the one with the frog HAHAHA!
AAAAHH These are great!!
Josiah and Daniel like them — Good sign indeed!
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Ugh, yes… I need a break from Tom Brady. 😉
@epicaddie2 Haha! Yes… those touchdowns. So close. We cheered so loud. XD
@ingridrd *eats cake*
@sam-kowal *pats shoulder* Worry not. By not watching the Superbowl, you didn’t have to listen to the announcers talk about the Patriots a whole lot. … Who would you root for though? The…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea @the-real-kapeefer I’m surprised neither of you ran off at the first one. XD
*Oh noes. The Wiser… he’ll turn us all into frogs*
- Load More
