@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
X’DÂ …… I can’t believe I did this

@daeus @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @KAPEEFERS
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, because you you guys, I now have dozens (and rising) of screenshots of random faces from the videos (Mostly the DeGraafs, naturally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, I just found an online create-your-own-collage website, and am practicing by making random story prompts from the art I have saved on my computer.
I looked for a collage website so that I could make the stolen raspberries comic I posted in the “KP Captions” topic. Have you seen it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Shop Around the Corner from 1940 with James Stewart. Cute and sweet story interlaced with hilarious one-liners.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m sorry, I was having a sort of “movie night” with my brother and parents. Now I’m done, though – two hours after you posted. 😀 Are you still here?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*waltzes in* I didn’t watch it either. Haha! I was rooting for the Cubs.
*waits for everyone to realize that makes no sense*
*waltzes out*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Andrew Murray On Prayer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’ll see if I can get my hands on that book!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd *mysterious eyebrows* Someday… in the future… 😛 It remains to be seen if this one’ll be a series I publish on the internet, or an actual book.
@dragon-snapper Why thank you! I feel it describes dear Georgia pretty well. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Genius. Absolutely genius.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Beginning of the Sequel in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
I usually like to start my sequels (I’ve only started one sequel…sooo….) by focusing on a scene that actually entails the villain. What he’s after. Especially if you’re villain has already been introduced in the first book.
I also like to have some sort of initiative on the villain’s part. There’s something needing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Seriously. All these songs….
And that collage. O.O I wish to now read this book. Is it kinda like Jurassic Park/World, or something else. Was there time travel??
@daughteroftheking That quote. Is. So. Poetic.
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Yeah. I appreciated that so much. Takes a lot of courage. And humility, especially after winning the superbowl against the Patriots.
@sam-kowal Let’s just go with the Eagles. 😉
@epicaddie2 Just remember that 85% of America was cheering with you. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah. I did that every now and then with my first person book. Just so long as you make it clear that you’re switching, you should be fine. 😀 @jenwriter17
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Truly impressive.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Heheh XD That’s great!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Yes, I’m self-publishing. I’ve already self-published several books, but never a picture book, so it will be a new experience trying to figure out the format. 🙂
I’m glad you liked it! Wow, Oliver seems to be the favorite around here. I wonder why? And you’re not too late, because I haven’t decided yet. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, wrong tag. @aratrea
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh no. I got this slightly wonderful, but kind of horrible idea. See if you like it…
(I don’t know if the words will end up too small to read here, but I think if you click on the picture it gets bigger sometimes.)Â Read from left to right, and then down.


@dekreel This is my own weird version of a KPA. 😀
@aratrae @daeus @the-r…[Read more]
- Load More
