@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Writing my novel, Foundations. *rubs hand* Exciting suspenseful scene. 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like several of the guys in Chuck Black’s books, too. I especially liked Leinad, Gavinaugh, and Dalton. (I was so happy when Dalton and Carliss finally ended up together.)
@livgiordano I liked Drew pretty well in the first book. I didn’t end up reading the sequels because I heard they didn’t end well. 🙁 Oh, the Crown and Cove…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice Still there? I might be able to join you for a few minutes.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Yes, Mikkel and Bree are both amazing! (I almost got mad at Tully when Mikkel found out about him…) Have you read the other Lois Walfrid Johnson series?
Guess what? I actually have heard of the Billabong series. (I have no idea where!) But never read them, so I’ll look them up! And they’re not as old as most books I read! The …[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *Winks* That’s why I started it! 😀
Ohh, I think I really need to read The Wingfeather Saga. I’ve heard a lot of good things about it! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA this is a funny topic!
I find Calvin from Wrinkle in Time admirable, just not cute
Lessee… I’ve always really liked this guy named Victor from a children’s series I tried to write a few years ago. He’s adorable XD
Who else… Um… *COUGHharrypotterCOUGH* So yeah…
Janner from The Wingfeather Saga
And maybe one or two…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Last night I had a dream where a few people and I were in our driveway, and for some reason I had two tiny plane propellers about the size of fidget spinners. I could fly with them. So I was amusing everyone in my neighborhood by flying around.
@dragon-snapper was guiding me around in the air, I think. Maybe with a rope. So she was flying and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@foreverme I have not joined the Aetherlight yet, but I have been actively stalking the forums X)
@ariella-newheart I second @clairec. You HAVE to read LOKD! It is awesome. And there’s a sequel on page 37!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Um, I guess you could also count one of your own characters? Not in a story you read, but a story you wrote. :p
But then analyzing the fact that they were created by you could end up confusing…who do you really love? Yourself, since you created the character?
-
Rochellaine started the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi Everyone! In honor of Valentine’s day I’m starting a topic where I’m going to ask you if you remember any of your character crushes! 😀
Do you remember falling in love with a character in a book and wishing they were real? Who was he/she?
(This is not for tv/movie crushes. Those are real people. I’m talking about the purely imag…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel So, @sam-kowal mentioning historical science fiction by Jules Verne reminded me that one of the most well-known science fiction series ever is the Tom Swift series by Edward Stratemeyer. The first series was written in the early 1900s, and was a huge success, but most of the inventions Tom made have now been made in real life, such as t…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool collages! I love the color schemes. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Oh goodness, yes that is so true!!! XD XD XD @dekreel @aislinn-mollisong Ike is awesome. XD *hits him with a book* *says she’s sorry for all the other terrible things that happen to him* *another book*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Wow, you’ve written a lot!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Definitely read the Robot Wars by Sigmund Brouwer! They are the best!!
In the series’ original publishing under the title Mars Diaries (which is the version we have) they were set in 2040. When I first read them it kind of freaked me out that all that might happen so soon. 😀 I don’t know if they changed the time to a later time now…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, Oh, Oh @seekjustice ! I searched through your documents and found where you did mention your love interest’s nose…
Quillon wrinkled his nose and it suddenly struck me that he looked sort of cute when he did that.
Now, what do you think of that? Though it isn’t a complete description, I think you followed their advice well enough! :…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice My pleasure! It was great 😀
G’Bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice The end of MANY worlds as we know it!! *scandalized*
Well maybe at least Daniel is. I could see him wanting to be the Kapeefer King. This advice… it’s like a foreshadowing… Okay maybe not XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It will be the end of the Kingdom of Pen as we know it!
*blinks* Hey… do you think Josiah and Daniel are secretly revolting against the king…?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yeah, Greek noses are cool 🙂
I’ll bet if everyone followed Josiah and Daniel’s advice, the most well-written novels would be a page long XD
- Load More

@dekreel XD That’s awesome. You know you’re a Kapeefer when you have KP dreams.