@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking I can’t tell you why I like Voyager. I just do. 😀 Try it and find out! The dialogue in TOS is much better than in any other series, in my opinion. It is very witty and sharp and quick. TNG is much more serious on the surface, but once you get inside it can be hilarious too. Have you ever seen Q? (The alien.)…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. The reason was kinda because I haven’t been doing much reading lately and had to think back a while to figure out what books to mention. *covers face in shame* *peeks out* But…
I recently introduced my grandmother to the author Isabella Alden. If you haven’t heard of her, you may have heard of her n…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey @dekreel Are you still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Hello! And welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! ( @kaya-young There! I got to say it right. 😀 )
So…you like Marvel. I don’t know as much about Marvel as I do about DC – which isn’t much either. 😀 But most of the movies and tv shows I watch are from 1965 and back. The classics. The oldies. Do you ever watch an…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Have you seen the episode where he has a poem about his cat X’D
G’night!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty, my computer’s starting to act up, probably a sign it’s time for bed. 😛 ‘Night! Happy writing!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yaaayyyy!!! TNG!! Oh goodness, Data is just awesome. I love his poetry, I probably understand it better than the poetry I have to read for school. 😛
Yep, Spock is great! Bones and Scotty tie for second place for me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking You and me, both. ACK, I can’t believe I’m actually going to post it!!
So, um… you said something somewhere (I forgot where) about Star Trek. I just watched TNG for the first time yesterday! It was cool! Data is AWESOME. He’s my favorite TNG character so far. Have you ever heard his poetry? X’D X’DÂ It’s SO funny!!
Did y…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel YESSSS!!! I can’t wait. *sits down and stubbornly waits for the weekend*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @daughteroftheking Thank you all so much! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking N.C.!!! Hi!! *tackles you with hug* I’ve missed you around here!
Did you see the news…? *smirks*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *appears in a poof of smoke* It’s been so long since I was on here! Wow! Anyway, I’m writing.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m so glad your dad got a job! I’ll pray for your family.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing *sigh* See ya later
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-Caylin thanks!
@dekreel I have to go now… Bye! -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Aww okay. See you 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ugh. I wish I was allowed to get a blog…
Question: Why do you blog? Besides, you know, to let your friends know what’s up with you
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I am thinking about changing over to there.
*rubs paws together* brilliant!
*throws feathers so she doesn’t explode*
@audrey-Caylin That sounds good. Anything you want to tell me about it? You don’t have to if it’s hard. -
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye *makes funny face* Thanks! Wow, I think that’s the first time someone has told me that! Well, as an early warning, you will meet other hilarious beings here. Just you wait. *smirks* *rubs paws deviously*
Ohh, I should have said “favorite movieS” I’m guessing you’re a fan of superheroes. 🙂 Fun fact: I have never ever watched a M…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I think you should do WordPress. I can’t comment on Blogspot blogs XD (Just kidding — choose whatever you want 😉 )
Yesssss, I can’t wait to read the next part!
*barely keeps from exploding in excitement* I know!!
@audrey-caylin YES!! *explodes in excitement anyway* FINALLY! Unfortunately it’s not as diverse as I hoped it would b…[Read more]
- Load More
