@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sink replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, this is awesome! I’ve got a collection of names in my head…
Girl Names:
1. Ariato
2. Nume(Pronounced Noo-may.)
3. Isha
4. Ven
5. Felinia(Cat-person, anyone?)
6. Lune(Again, Loo-nay, like Luna but french.)
7. Jin/Jyn/Jun
8. Laria
9. Yun/Yumi(I love Japanese-like names)
10. Le’shae
11. Novira
12. Estel
13. Koria
14.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yeah, I know it’s everywhere…
Right, I listen to a lot of Christian music, too. But my favorite thing right now to listen to is instrumental music. Especially new age music.
I love TobyMac! He’s one of my favorite singers! Which is your favorite album? Mine is This is Not a Test. Have you ever listened to Switchfoot or…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Welcome! @dekreel You actually said it? Wow! I’ve only heard you say that special little welcoming phrase about twice – or less. 😀
Soo0, Christianna, what’s your favorite period of history? Do you write any other genres besides fantasy?
My “one word of advice” would be “Realism“. That may sound strange advice to a fant…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh cool! I write fantasy and fiction and read the same. Some of my favorite books besides Harry Potter are Lord of the Rings, The Giver Quartet, and Percy Jackson. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea I can do it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I do – but in a minor way. Partially because writing isn’t the most important thing for me anymore. As I have grown older there are other things I find I want to do with my life, and writing is more of a side career for me than my main focus. However, I do wish to write well enough to impact the culture on a small scale.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh! I forgot to ask…Do you like Star Trek?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Rochellaine is good. 😀 Sorry, but I prefer to be mostly anonymous on the internet. My “name” is a merger of the names of two of my favorite actresses: Rochelle Hudson and Jeanne Crain. Funny, you’re the first person who’s said they thought my name wasn’t my real one. 😀 But everyone calls me just Rochellaine around here…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Never.
XD Just kidding. Of course I do!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus me.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Wowza! I love it.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Hello, there! Have you heard of Pottermore?? It’s pretty neat…I’m a Hufflepuff, by the way. Anyway, welcome!
-
Daeus started the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi friends,
I wanted to do an informal survey. How many of you want to impact the culture with your writing?
I’ve got a follow-up question, but I’ll wait till you answer this one. 😉
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @catwing @dekreel @sam-kowal @that_writer_girl_99 @clairec @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @kaya-young
-
Joy and
Bella B. are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Quick Announcement in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, for me, it’s price… I don’t have a job yet and there are other things I need to be able to pay for…
But also, it’s mainly that you’ve already helped me so much with show don’t tell just by working with me on my book. 😛 So… there’s not much demand on the Snapper side of things. (Unless you were to beta-read all my books. Lol)
-
Daeus started the topic Quick Announcement in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Most of your probably already know, but I just wanted to hare this for those of you who don’t.
I recently opened up part 2 of my Show Don’t Tell course for registration. You can check it out here.
And if you’ve been getting my emails about this and wouldn’t mind, I’d be interested to know what the barriers are for you. Not to sell…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Great! And when are we going to be permitted to beta-read this awesome story of yours? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter I didn’t realize that being a kapeefer was an occupation. *goes to update my professional profile on LinkedIn* *realizes that I don’t have a profile on LinkedIn* *wonders if there ever was a point anyway, because it would be hard to explain how being a kapeefer raises my value as a business person*
UGGGH! Notawriter, you have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
