@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. I am EXTREMELY late. Somehow I missed this thread until now. But then I saw you had Vin as your profile pic and just had to comment! 😉
I am currently reading Hero of Ages (Mistborn book 3). I only discovered Brandon Sanderson earlier this year when I started Steelheart…and then I read the entire Reckoners Trilogy in a week.…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *wild applause*
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel And this is why KP is the bestest place on the Internet. Bravo.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Compilations of some of my favorite screenshots of @aratrea and @the-real-kapeefer


@sierra-r @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @corissa-maiden-of-praise @dragon-snapper @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Gif Hiders
Part Two: The Bird and her Cake
The Kingdom of Pen did grow weirder and weirder for Jenna, but only gradually. After a few days, ever since she had come, she had met some centaurs, a mermaid, another dragon, a tiger, and even a droid. But the weirdness didn’t exactly just rocket into the air until about three weeks after she had f…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Aww! I just said a little prayer for her! God bless her! 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart KP videos… Well I really like the How to Write the Worst ….. Ever series, so definitely watch those. They don’t have to be in order (for the record, my two favorites are Allegory and Dystopian. The former is when the word “Kapeefer” got started)
Sooo… Long story short, it doesn’t matter where you start just WATCH THEM ALL!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c So, I guess fantasy-exclusive readers wouldn’t read it, but those who read realistic fiction or biographies probably would.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Actually he said “mid back,” not mid black X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello, anyone around? I’m outlining/writing! (In the daytime, for once. 😀 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c I would read an autobiography written by someone I’ve never heard of for the same reason I would read a book about a character I’d never heard of. 😀 It would just give it an extra flair for me to realize that the character was real…or semi-real.
Answer: Yes; as long as it was interesting. 🙂 And comical and sarcastic is usually interesting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Wow! Haha! 😀 The last line is my favorite, too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper If the problem is just that your story seems too dismal, make sure there’s always an element of hope mixed in with the chaos and strive to focus on your characters’ yearnings/ambitions that drive them forward. If you’ve got that all down, I bout your story could be too dismal. Problems tend to intensify stories. It’s only stories…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
That dolphins, dolphins, are the greatest creatures EVER and DO NOT BOTHER DENYING IT
😀 Yes… they’ve always seemed a bit arrogant, haven’t they?
-
Snapper started the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, guys…
I could use some help on this front. I’ve learned pretty well over the past few months how to show and not tell, but I actually am using that too much.
Don’t get me wrong. Always show over tell, but my problem is that I’m focusing way too much on the emotion. And Ike… Zelaya, they’ve all gone dismal.
How do I refocus my…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really cute and funny poem, @dragon-snapper ! 😀
Raspberry, frozen raspberry…I think you’re mine…
Love it!!
Are you going to tag anyone with a topic?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Out of season NaNoWriMo update in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c HANNAAAAHH! Hi and welcome back!
Ooh, yikes, I’m so glad you’re okay. 🙂
Comical autobiography… that sounds hilarious. 😛 Is it about you?
Up to?
Up to much mischief, my dear friend…
I finished my third novel, working on the fourth now. Also started a blog, the link of which you can find down there in ze signature.
I also…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *cracks knuckles* @daeus I had to tag you too. XD
Challenge accepted. Raspberries. Go.
Frozen Raspberry
Bland,
And the gray of night,
Shivering hands.
No light.
I couldn’t fight,
Tasteless.
I couldn’t write…
Numbness.
Why?
A question…
A question for the sky.
Of this evil infection?
Why the gray,
Does…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Okay, I think I’ve got to go now too. Bye!
- Load More
