@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Sink replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey there, @catwing! I am not an MK, but I did have one thing that I wanted to share with you that really, really irritates me in MK-stories.
The children hate going on missions trips. Seriously, in a lot of MK books I’ve read, the kids are like, “Daddy, I don’t want to leave all my friends and my school and my life!”
(Wew, that was irritating…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hiya @dragon-snapper! Nice to see you. I saw your questions, and as I’m in a bit of the same spot, I’ll go ahead and be extravagant and share all my answers. (Because we all know how much I like giving advice….*sighs* It’s a habit I can’t break.)
Anyway…your story feels gray, you say? Ya, so does mine. I’m… rather deep and depressing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *tackle hugs you* Love you to bits, my dear.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal I’ve been watching Lord of the Rings lately, and whenever I see Galadriel, I expect her to say something sarcastic… XD
-
HA! HAHAHAH!!! This is the third time someone’s told me this, and words cannot express the sheer emotion that floods my soul every time.
I HAVE REDEFINED GALADRIEL.
*pumps fist* My villainous master plan is already beginning to take effect.
(And is… is that… is that your name? *hugs the dear sweet Danielle kid*)
-
@ethryndal *claps* Bravo! You redefine green elves, and I melt chairs. 😛
(Yep, I’m Danielle. 🙂 That’s me name. *stunned* Did an INTJ just hug me? 😛
-
Yeah, yeah, don’t get used to it. Sometimes INTJs have an identity crisis. It takes them all of 0.05 seconds to remember who they are and that they don’t hug people.
You do realize how strange this is for me though, right? Is this what if felt like when you learned that my real name WASN’T Ethryndal? *hyperventilates on the floor* What is life…[Read more]-
It was pretty weird, I’ll admit. I was like… wait. Huh? Is that her real name, or is that her pen name, or is that… ??? XD
*pats shoulder but does not dare hug you* Worry not, melon (is that the elvish word for friend??) at least I’m still a dragon.
*melts chair*
-
-
True, very true. And no matter how many names you may have, you will always be a Kid as well. 😀
(And yes, your elvish is mostly correct. Mellon actually has two ‘L’s, but I’ll overlook it THIS ONCE… 😛 See how merciful I am?)
-
😐 That’s me. The wonderful, wild Kid. XD If we ever meet in person (which we have to do, anyway. You’re in Maryland, right?) then I’ll call you Galadriel and you’ll call me Kid. *watches building explode in dragon fire and glitter*
(I never claimed to be fluent… Melons are tasty though.)
*is in awe of the mighty, merciful @ethryndal )
-
THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC. *envisions all the explosions* The dragon and the elf. We wouldn’t have any gifs to throw at each other though… I suppose we’d have to improvise. And yes, I’m in Maryland. I applaud your skills of observation. Is it too much to ask what state thou makest THY residence in?
(You have no idea how much it bugs me that…[Read more]
-
*hides beneath 10 days* Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to this. I’ve been seriously busy.
Anyway…
YES I KNOW IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING!! I make my residence in the slightly more southern state of Virginia.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD Yeah, I guess it was kind of sudden. Haha! Yeah, Danielle the Dragon isn’t exactly working, is it?
*looks at you skeptically*
*waits five minutes*
Hmm, I guess I won’t burn you in a ball of flame…
*melts chair instead*
Exactly! Da is a great way to start off a name. 😛I wonder… do you think @the-real-kapeefer will let me win…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and @catwing I like your poem. It’s really funny. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m a semi-MK, if that’s possible. (I insist that it is. 😀 ) I say that because my family has a ministry that causes us to travel across the country a lot, and during the spring we’ve sometimes been in a different state every week. You know a little bit about us, since we’ve met. 🙂
So anyway, one of the things that annoys me the m…[Read more]
-
Catwing started the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay.
So, one of my characters, Vanessa, in my current work Firebird is a missionary kid/teen.
And I thought I heard that some of you are missionary kids(or you can tag them and answer these anyway)? Do you have any advice? Things I should avoid that annoy you when you read books with MKs? Other stuff? Books I should maybe read for research?
A…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Indeed it is. *nods wisely* sense potato-squash is my random/non-random word and I thought of pudding. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Where did I miss that one?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper wow! Good job.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I read a lot of Nancy Drew books. I learned some mystery stuff from them. Though she has a new skill in a lot of them. 😛
Yes, a very intense final… *sob*@Dragon-snapper I agree *nods like crazy*
@that_writer_girl_99 Did you think we were normal?! Where have you been hiding? :3 *crazy* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 XD You’re the second person who’s said that to me tonight. 😛
@winter-rose @catwing I’m signing out now. I wrote 1303 words. 😀 Good luck with the rest of your night!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
We’re all crazy here…. @that_writer_Girl_99 *que Daniel* HI I’M A KAPEEFER!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve seen that one. Quite sad though.
Now it gave me, John is quite a guy. Series 3, so if I had to guess the motorcycle/John is burning scene.
Though I knew it was a skip code. Always my first guess. And I’m not an assassin.
@That_writer_girl_99 Maybe… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’m listening to Tron: Legacy music. But I am writing science fiction so… I don’t know. This soundtrack is epic, even for electronic.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, we certainly don’t eat feathers. At least Catwings don’t. And yes it is Allore. *double checks her signature*
@winter-rose I was listening to something from Sherlock, on Pandora. Now Spider-Man:Homecoming. 😀 - Load More
