@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice When I’d missed you for several days I checked your profile, which said you’d been signed in recently, so then I knew you weren’t dead… 😀
But you still hadn’t posted in a week, which was why I messaged you. Glad you’re back!
I’ll be here for a little while – not sure quite how long – and I’ll probably be around again in about…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh @seekjustice *squeals* you’re back! I missed you!
But wait…you posted nearly an hour ago. Are you still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I don’t have anything to add to the many wonderful things said here already, but I’ll just let you know that I struggle with the same thing (doesn’t everyone at some point?) and I’m praying for you!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Totally get it! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I also have no experience in writing for film. 🙁 I have a little (very little) experience with stage plays, and my mom is really good at that, but as for movies – well, that’s quite different.
But as I was thinking I remembered something I had once heard/thought about the difference between books and movies.
A book is written…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter @ariella-newheart @dekreel
I have a character that desperately needs a face. 😉
Her name is Keegan and she is 15 years old. She has thick dark hair (brown, but almost black) that hangs past the middle of her back. Her eyes are icy blue and she probably has a smirk or a bossy smile. Personality: independent, easil…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
*puts hands on hips* This topic has been deserted long enough. I shall put an end to this monstrosity! Voila. 😉
Introducing my superhero/fiction novella that is currently untitled because I seriously started it about 3 weeks ago. 🙂 🙂

-
Ingrid replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Unfortunately, I am not a movie writer either. But I’m sure one of the lovely people you tagged can be of some assistance. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww…thanks! 🙂 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yes, I once wrote a scene where my MC was taught to use a sword. There are of course many different approaches to teaching someone sword fighting, mainly depending on how much time is available. Generally, you’re taught footwork first, then sword drills are added on. A sword drill is a single maneuver practiced over and over.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha!
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dekreel @daeus @seekjustice @winter-rose @ethryndal @sam-kowal Hey Beta-readers! 😀
You all have helped me so much in the making of my novel. It’s come so soooo far in the last 6 months. Hopefully, with a couple more round of edits, I’ll be ready to send it off to agents, editors and publishing companies.
Because of that, I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Amen, sister.
I wonder when I’ll stop doing that. Because I’m always doing it. Sometimes, I make myself higher than others, and sometimes I have to bury my head in a pillow.
*instead of petting you, offers you a non-melted chair*
Just remember, that God made you unique, special and loved. Writing does not become your identity. It’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
Wow… that is a hard life. 😛 One of my characters used to be like that… no wait, there still are some.(Of course! Once I edit those, but I’ll probably want people who’ve already read the first book. @dekreel You too)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you are a writer when you recognize That Sinking Feeling That Can Only Mean One Thing: Your WIP is turning into Lord of the Rings again.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Why, thank you, ma’am. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m signing off. But do go on about the roleplays. I’ll see it later 😉
Tell the Aethasians that a stalker from the Kingdom of Pen said hi XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh! 8-3 Does he come out just in time to help someone? Like if they were going through hard times?
Are there any roleplays you’d recommend that I read? I have read AMH and a little bit of the Nikko adventures. And a few posts of Origins
- Load More

@dragon-snapper No problem.
That just made me realize how awesome talking about it with other KeePers would be!
Have no fear, though. I will tell Stan to keep quiet as well
Sure thing.
*salutes* Gotcha. Sector One is officially kept under my hat.
@dragon-snapper Sure! I hope I haven’t bumbled about it too much already… I was really excited about it X)
@dekreel Nope! 😀 Definitely not too much. 😛
@winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @sam-kowal Thanks guys!
@dekreel @winter-rose @ethryndal @daeus @sam-kowal
And back to this again. Sorry. *facepalm*
So I’ve decided that I will talk more about my book on the internet. Ya’ll can talk about it too, just no spoilers.
(I was afraid to do so before because I read an article, and although it was convincing @reaganramm and Hailey’s video was…[Read more]
@dragon-snapper 😛 Okay. Awesome