@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @jane-maree @rochellaine Yeah, I’m signing off, too. Happy writing!
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That is great!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young *hangs up certificate of super awesomeness by story* Thanks!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Praying! I know how stressed you guys must be <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ugh, yes. *sigh* I really don’t see the point of the five lights thing…
But I shall continue to watch it!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel I’m actually going to have to go again for another half hour…then I’ll be back once more. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @sierra-r @corissa-maiden-of-praise @epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @anne-of-lothlorien @rochellaine @the-real-kapeefer

(or at least my thought process when I joined…)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel My brother is on the other side of the country right now…so I’ll have to ask him and get back to you on that later. 😀 I think I’ve heard of the episode, though I’ve never seen it. Is that the one where they try to get him to admit there are five lights instead of four, or something like that?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The GIF-hiders: An Easter Story
Part Three: The Flight to the Castle
That afternoon, Jenna opened the door of her house to a whooshing noise just outside, and she gasped at the sight of a sleek, dark red dragon, peering at her silently with yellow eyes.
Jenna’s mouth couldn’t help but fall open, even after hours of mental preparation. But now…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-Kapeefer I do suppose that is a line you would say… But maybe you wouldn’t use the word elegant? You would probably say, perfect, striking, or handsome.
And @aratrea would probably say, “My nose is just fine.”
Right?
@dekreel I figured it out. My brain was saying draw random people and made their lines random. My hand said, “Muh, ha,…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree @rochellaine Hiya!!
Rochellaine — Last week I saw another TNG episode. It was Chain of Command Part 2. I didn’t see part 1, just part 2. It was…… 0.o Different… I… I’d never seen a captain get tortured before…
What does your brother think about it?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Ahh! Yes, I am a musical person… Wait, do you play violin? 🙂
So a C and a G combined is a perfect fifth……?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree @dekreel I’m back! How’s it going?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing All right…
Actually it reminds me of @ethryndal‘s blog post. The nose and all XD
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I have never looked better 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you.
I have no idea… It could be… Those were just some random-ish hairstyles. More based on my brother, he likes to have his as seen right, but if he gets frustrated he runs his hand through it and it becomes as the left guy (sort of). Of course I tweaked them… But either way the one on the right could be Josiah. *grin*…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @waterlily @ashlyvye @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all! I’m sorry I didn’t reply to you guys earlier 🙂
@perfectfifths Oh! 0.0 What kind of musical term? What’s it mean?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing AHH! I love the comic! Um… is it the DeGraaf siblings? I’m a little confused…
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Brilliant XD
Just brilliant
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @rochellaine I’m here! I hope I don’t get distracted…
- Load More
