@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I definitely will join in with the reading, but I probably won’t be able to discuss too much *coughschoolcough*. This is a great idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yup! I’m going to post it in the Comic Poem topic.
I’m just about done, and am about to post, but first I have to decide who to tag and with what topic…
Are you interested in being tagged? 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Wow. You ARE early! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Prophesies, names and crosswalks…now I am doing my own brainstorming to find out how those three are connected. 😀 😀
I finished my poem with which I was tagged by Sam Kowal in the Comic Poem topic, so I’m typing it up now, and will post it in a few minutes. Then I’ll work on something else that’s more important, but first things first! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine You know what? I’ll just leave….😜
jkjkjk
I am writing the second book in my trilogy…and brainstorming about prophesies, names and crosswalks (don’t ask). What about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, really? I’ve only seen her a few times.
Hello, Me!
Sorrrrryyyyy!!!! I just had to do it. 😀  Hello to you. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine Me is here. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You didn’t tag me…but I’m on anyway! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated anymore and leaves.
For some reason I found that extremely funny. 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s an AMAZING philosophical quote. I quite agree.
Will you ask Stan if he likes this one?
“If there were no vacuums, how then would the carpets be cleaned? If there were no credit cards, how would we buy things? And, by the same token, if there were no dragons, how would we melt chairs?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too! They’re fun to make. And thanks. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ve read it now, so no problem. Reggie wants to ride a dragon, too, but I keep telling him it wouldn’t work out well. 😉
@ethryndal That sloth is killing me. Through laughter, of course. I think I’ve officially reached the point of watching a gif over and over where your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated any more and leaves.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Praying! And, happy birthday!
I got a prayer request. So, a while ago I mentioned that I had something-that-isn’t-surgery-but-kind-of-is on my toe. And it’s still not healed, even though it’s been months and months. I go back to the podiatrist on Monday, where I’ll probably have to get shots in my toe. So. I don’t want to go. But I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel the greatest thing about these is all the inside KeePer jokes. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Awww…sure thing! How old will you be?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal yeah. What they said. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Why, thank you! I know, right? Owls are just completely awesome! Oh, sure! I love curiosity; it’s a common disease among writers. I suffer from it myself. 🙂
Keegan’s code name for the organization/agency she works for (which is currently nameless) is Agent Owl because she is uncommonly wise for her age. So, yeah. I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😀
I’ll pray for your sister and family <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well… Daniel’s name also starts with a Da, so….. *cocks head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I agree with @supermonkey42. Right up there with Chaucer, too! He wrote adventure poems…
- Load More
