@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m the same way XD
Is this… the first time that a Readers’ Corner meeting actually worked?
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 So… What time will the discussion be? Is there going to be a set time?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahhh, church history… That stuff doesn’t stick to my brain. I don’t know about you XD *pats head (mane?) back*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yep! Trying to make sense of this chemistry book… *squints at periodic table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I mean aren’t there some… undignified parts?
-
Joy replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young It depends on what your dialogue looks like. If you post a piece here or something, I’d be more than happy to give you some pointers 🙂
Overall, my best piece of advice is to make sure that your characters’ vocab isn’t far-fetched. Especially if your story is contemporary or futuristic. For example, this sentence, “Can we progress…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’d like to try! I might be busy though
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 WAIT! I’M HERE! *groans*
Anyway, I’m here, reading for school, too
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was actually about to say the same thing. 😀 So goodbye, and we leave an empty Writers’ Corner for someone to fill.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, bye! will you be on again at three or four pm your time like you usually are?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, byeeee! See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Okay, all good! Haha! So I guess if I ever do write a poem that I post on the forum for critique you want to be tagged…
But right now everything I’m working on is prose. 😀
Now that I’m finished with my poem I’m going back to my his-fic short story. How’s your brainstorming coming along?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Welp, I gotta head out. Happy writing! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 The Cat in the Hat is amazing. He can do so many things, can’t he? Except, of course, control Things One and Two…
Yes! That is exactly what I meant. A ball attended by octopi. Have fun storming the brain! (You think it’ll work?)
You get ten more points if you can recognize and answer my quote with the last line of it. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no you’re good! I didn’t realize you were tagging people in the Comic Poem Tag topic…I thought you were just working on a poem to post on the forum to be critiqued or whatever. *sighs* My brain sometimes. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Um…I already tagged two people, but if you go over to the topic and ask to be tagged the next person to write a poem will tag you.
Sorry I missed you! 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sounds great! I think this is going to be fun and interesting.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, oh! Me too!!!! *jumps up and down*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You have been tagged! Congratulations, and good luck, because you’ll probably need it… 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Here’s the Blue Hair poem you asked for…
(I really hope you’ve read The Cat in The Hat because if you haven’t this will not make any sense!)
Thing One’s Lament
Oh, what a tragedy it is
To have brown hair,
When all the time you know it should
Be blue that’s there!
My hair was once a lovely shade
Of bright, bright blue
But now it’s…[Read more] - Load More
