-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have to disappear in a minute too. 🙂
I haven’t listened to the whole thing, but I don’t mind it. Its not my favourite, except that I do quite like the song I mentioned to you the other day. Speaking of which, did you and your sister find a song?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
That’s what I’m saying and it’s early in the morning and I’m not entirely sure how I’m supposed to edit my novel when I can’t actually make sense…*sigh*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey! (Sorry I disappeared yesterday!) I’m doing some work this morning, but I’m not going to be on later.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
The first thing you should know about Aussies, should you ever visit us, is that we make fun of everyone and everything. Usually Americans 😀
And yes, he is deaf and doesn’t speak, so everything he communicates would be by writing, and though I think people do write more formally than they speak, I actually think he probably would…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thank you!!! <3
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
Happy Stars Wars day everyone! May the fourth be with you! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I agree. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young I like that part too. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd *Screams with pure joy* 🙂 🙂 🙂
I love the castle part!!!! Like where she walks into the room and it like materializes? That is my favorite part thus far!
It would be amazing and maybe scary to look into your imagination…
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
The door splintered and six soldiers in all black invaded the room.
“Aha” one of them says. “You’re coming with us now”.
Before he could come any closer Brek spins around and grabs a slender titanium dagger from the shelf above me.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks for your comments! And don’t worry about being late. 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson Awesome! You should have access now 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine thank you, friend <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Ditto what Rochellaine said. She knows more about slang than I do, cuz I’m suddenly drawing a blank. 🙂
Maybe, if you can, watch American movies (or maybe read books?) and that should give you a pretty good idea of us. 😉
and THIRD INFINITY BOOK?! *fangirls* 😀
Are there anymore specific questions you have? then I may be of some more help.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
I think the feeling is mutual 🙂 Australians also make fun of  American English (I remember the first time I was confronted with the word Mom).
I’ll remember that though. He will tease mpeople by calling them bloke
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
No, its for my third Infinity book, so its set in the future, but since my Australian characters are fairly modern Australian the Americans will be too.
-
SeekJustice started the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
So, as most of you probably know I am Australian and I probably know less about America than you know about Australia.
This is problematic, because my current WIP has a character who is demanding to be American (no idea why, that’s just how he is). Specifically he is from Ohio. Now I kind of need to know about Americans, what slang they use in…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder @seekjustice Here’s chapter 8
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3WMWDus6-dny3KZO-vPHI-KNqTbPUzd5yUYR2iGLYc/edit?usp=sharing
@sarah-anson @warrenluther04 Would you two like to read it too? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you 🙂
- Load More
