@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Daeus replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*characters
-
Daeus replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young A piece from your writing would be helpful. Also, I’ve found that when character’s aren’t coming across well, it’s because I don’t have a consistent mental image of them. The different mental images make them act like ten people mixed into one which ends up as chaos.
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Ahh, okay. Wow, I guess this idea did work! I was growing quite unconfident about it
How’s your book coming? (Dystopian, right?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yeah, I can’t do it either. Wait, is it humanly possible?! I suppose so — I’ve seen Leonard Nimoy do it, whoever he is…
Can you do the salute? I can, but I know several people who can’t
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have never seen Enterprise, so I wouldn’t know the episode names XD
But yeah… I don’t like it either. I don’t intend to watch it anytime soon
Have you seen TOS?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I’m the same way XD
Is this… the first time that a Readers’ Corner meeting actually worked?
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â So… What time will the discussion be? Is there going to be a set time?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Ahhh, church history… That stuff doesn’t stick to my brain. I don’t know about you XD *pats head (mane?) back*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Yep! Trying to make sense of this chemistry book… *squints at periodic table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I mean aren’t there some… undignified parts?
-
Joy replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young It depends on what your dialogue looks like. If you post a piece here or something, I’d be more than happy to give you some pointers 🙂
Overall, my best piece of advice is to make sure that your characters’ vocab isn’t far-fetched. Especially if your story is contemporary or futuristic. For example, this sentence, “Can we progress…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I’d like to try! I might be busy though
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â WAIT! I’M HERE! *groans*
Anyway, I’m here, reading for school, too
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel the greatest thing about these is all the inside KeePer jokes. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal yeah. What they said. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😀
I’ll pray for your sister and family <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well… Daniel’s name also starts with a Da, so….. *cocks head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I agree with @supermonkey42. Right up there with Chaucer, too! He wrote adventure poems…
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Looks like you’ve already gotten some great answers here! In my opinion, this is natural. When I started writing my current novel, I thought my primary theme was anger with a focusing question of “How should you deal with your anger?”, but during drafts and revisions, the primary theme ended up morphing into moral principles with a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled aren’t Pixar. *blushes* They’re Disney though
I still love those movies XD
- Load More
