@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @dekreel @notawriter @catwing
Ike would rather…
Be painted by a realistic artist–that way his eyes wouldn’t be so big.
Tree, so that no one would sit on him.
Sky-diving, cause at least he can still breath without having to use an oxygen tank.
Learn an instrument, because only servants do cooking. (And Louise, Ike…[Read more]
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Okay, good night 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s probably just as well. We’d love to be surprised at your ingenious comedy ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes, I know, it’s torturing! X(
Ahh 🙂 I mean, it doesn’t have to be a rivalry. But stitches sound great. (Um, well, actually stitches DON’T sound great, but you know what I mean XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s not exactly… complete. In fact, I have basically just started rewriting the whole stinkin’ thing, so…. You’ll HAVE to wait 🙁
Ahh, well, that’s okay — I’ve done that 🙂
“The Rock and the Frog.” Sounds like a rivalry XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A rock? Is it one of Iliara’s rocks? She has a whole collection X)
I’m working on the KPA! Editing, mostly
I am SO excited for Part 4! So when do I start guarding a giant cat? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Greetings! I’m writing, too. At least I hope I am…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A tree, probably
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Wait……
Let me guess: Did I draw you too big again?! XD XD XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Aww, the Ambassador of Catwings loves it! I am honored!
…What…. joke? Am I clueless, or am I supposed to not know?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @itisastarrynight @catwing @introvert_girl @allison-grace
What happened to this thread?! 🙂
Would your character rather have their portrait painted/drawn by a manga artist, a realistic artist, or Picasso?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYAAHYAAHAYAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAA! *GASP* *WHEW!*
This is SO cool! ACK, OMIGOSH, the Queen of hearts, and Reggie and Aislinn’s arm, and Cheshire Catwing, the Lefts, the Frog, Daeus……
I can hardly contain myself! *scratches all the walls and tables and chairs ecstatically*
“Chasm beast coming through!”
I litera…[Read more]
-
Joy and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Posting fan fiction is fine so long as you label it fan fiction.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Here he is! What do you think?
Cole Avis:

As for your fanfiction, I think it might be okay to post it so long as you credit that it’s based off the Star Wars Universe. 😀 If you still have concerns, I’d ask @aratrea or @daeus about that.
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Believe it or not, it’s for a medieval fantasy in a territory similar in language to norse/viking culture.
I like Caspin root!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jackson Graham started the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@gretald, @bluejay, @writefury, @daeus, @hannah-olsen, @mark-kamibaya, @Sarah-H, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @michael-stanton, @aratrea
Any names for a fake medicinal plant/root/herb?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy Sure. You can share Mallory’s doc if you want. 🙂
- Load More

Loving the new profile pic!
Awww, thank you!! I tired myself out drawing it XD
(maybe ill change mines, too)