@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Whoa. DUN DUN DUNNN. I didn’t expect the frog to be….. even with the extension cord! ARGH!
Our Aethasians are: @aislinn-mollisong @lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 @xonos-darkgrate @foreverme @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @destiny
There might be one or two others. Not sure 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Ohh, those are SO cool!! you should do an amine X)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kicking Off the Plot in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine It depends a bit on what you consider “action”. If action is battles and desperate plots, no novel actually needs those and you can bring them in at any point in your story. If action to you means confrontation, which I think is a good synonym, perhaps you do need the action to come in earlier, though it depends on how long your book…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I need help… my character is too withdrawn in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@Bella-D *salutes* Happy to be of service! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia What’s what? This topic?
It’s just like “Would You Rather,” but with your characters! If you want to understand it more, go to the first page XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Mmmm, high heels. Just as an experience.
@notawriter Probably be bedridden
@naomijackson Technically she’s already a superhero (sort of) who’s misunderstood XD
@skredder Oooh, spill coffee
@daughteroftheking LOL, umm… She would be okay with both actually…
Would your character rather… be forced to listen to a son…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Heheh…
When we reach the peak of the hill, we cease our march. There they are: the vast army of Writer’s Block, lined up upon another hill, several arrow-shots away. Their sturdy Shields of Impregnable Solidness and their Swords of Non-Inspiration are already drawn, and gleaming in the blinding sunlight.
As for us, the on…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Has Anyone Published A Kindle Book in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@photobloggergal Okay, I can’t help with Word specifically, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a hard process. I’m sure Youtube has some good tutorials.
All you really need to publish is an account on kdp.amazon.com. Then, upload the file of your story and a cover, enter a description for your story, etc. It’s a very simple process.
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily Hi! I know you’re on a hiatus, but I really just wanted to apologize for the nickname I gave you. When I made it, I didn’t know that it meant something crude in British. Of course, it’s likely that you don’t get it, but I don’t want to remind you or give you any ideas, whether you know what that word means or not. So I AM SOOOOO SORRY!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HIIMAKAPEEFER!
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thank you! Are you saying the story is weird…?
Kris actually came from the recording studio of a news channel, but Alfred came from museum, if that’s what you mean.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooh, ummm….. Probably read a book in a different language since she is naturally studious
@daeus That’s tricky… I guess in a cloud kingdom since she’s technically already in the sky a lot… WAYYY over the clouds X)
Would your character rather commit a large crime and go to jail for a year, or commit a small crime and be r…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths *facepalm*
Would your character rather live underground in caves or in a cloud kingdom?
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I can’t pick a favorite!! Probably the one with the seesaw XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I am extremely late… But I just wanted to say hi, because I haven’t said hi yet…
‘Ello!! *fanged grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail You’d like my Mom — she loooooooves Agatha Christie. I haven’t reed her books, but I’ve watched a few episodes of the TV show Poirot, which is based off her mystery series.
I have several favorite movies, including Finding Dory, Inside Out and Despicable Me. Doctor Who is my favorite TV show, and my favorite books are the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths *heart eyes* Those are SO cute!! I love them!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve been ignoring this thread, but for some reason I just really wanted to do it all of a sudden. 😀
Flash would rather never hear stories than never hear music…probably. He wouldn’t like either though. 🙁
Flash would rather climb a hundred foot wall than watch TV all day, though he’d feel awkward having to climb a tall wall.
Flash would…[Read more]
- Load More
