@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Read Woodhouse.
I do not know what that is
I like several of those. Also the Peanut Butter and Jelly cracks me up because that’s pretty much every influential couple in my life.
-Character who always has some kind of mask up X the person who always sees straight through them
-Loud, small, fearless, chaos…
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-Aggressive and/ or bitter character X their external conscience/ the one person who gives them hope for humanity
-Character who always has some kind of mask up X the person who always sees straight through them
-Loud, small, fearless, chaos gremlin character X Tall, quiet, accidentally intimidating character
Can’t think of v…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hmm. I don’t exactly have that many couples, but here’s some:
- So You Like My Sister? Basically the girl has a twin brother that vets any and all guys in her life. Period.
- Fire and Ice. Fire always seemed to be getting into trouble, but the truth is they’re both into it so deep and it’s probably Ice’s falt. Also, they’re…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ava-blue AVAAAAAAAA *tackle hug*
yesss so much time has passed😭
I was literally just thinking of you how are you doing girlyyyy
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Read Woodhouse. That will give you some wonderful ones. XD
I’ll maybe reply better later. idk tho. I’m currently eating breakfast,
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper lemme think about it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Dante
“Don’t have money.” Dante shrugged. That wasn’t the only reason, but he didn’t feel the need to explain himself.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Cool! Those don’t seem too specific to your characters so I can choose what works.
“Why do I miss him so much?” and when she came back, guilty, he was like “Weird, I felt the same way!”
This fits the situation I’m writing. Could work as a plot device for something. *Snatches it*
…
I’ll tag some of the recently active people to see i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I believe so.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper have every couple dynamic I have:
(no idea if this what you mean but I just wanted to rant about this)
- One is a bowl of sunshine and the other seems like EDGY INCARNATE until you realize he’s just really traumatized (Feather and Crosshair)
- Two somewhat-neglected idiots who honestly BOTH need therapy but think being with each…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@power Peak idea.
@linus-smallprint lol yes, for sure.
fun fact: my family went to New Hampshire/Maine in December as a Christmas trip, and we saw geese. We kept a good distance away from them.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey anyone, I need interesting romantic couple ideas/tropes! I’m writing something that features a bunch of couples for plot reasons (almost every character interaction takes place in a group because of the setting), and I want to have as many interesting dynamics as possible, but my brain’s not working right now.
It’s supposed to be a very fanci…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry. I thought I did. Let me try again.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry. I seen to be good at that.
Leo
He glanced from one boy to the other, then slowly sat down on his filing cabinet.
“Erm, well, Dante, I guess your more human than a tomato. Didn’t really want to assume anything and all that.” He shrugged. Looked back at Rory. At the strain, reflected panic in the kid’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
*suspicious squint* …Uh-huh.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
lol, I love it!! XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s blood, Hannah.
Heeeyyy, don’t look at me like that
I just had very saucy tomato and cheese pizza, and I’m still hungry, so it was the first thing on my mind. So there
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
…
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Here’s an art from me. Ignore the hands, I am no hand master. *sigh*

Yvonne and Luke.
…
(my siblings were like “this is just a way to show off Luke stretching” … i mean it kinda is, but he’s also just the kind who would sit around stretching… and why not practice…[Read more]
- Load More
