@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have chosen a character.
Everett
He’s 18, almost seven feet tall. He has pale skin, really light blonde hair and blue eyes. Everett wears armor, all black clothes, boots, a cloak with fur trim, and weilds a really really really really long unbreakable sword that appears to be made of ice. Everett does have the ability to magically create fire,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome! Oh and your forum signature is funny, where’s it from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint That was beautiful!! One question though, how far is this in the book? Are we nearing the end, or does Alan still have some character development to do (maybe sharing this great news with his friends….?)
also the soundtrack was amazing, I had it on in the background while I was reading. It really does fit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok I got my first character. She’s the most combative one I could think of
Felicity Frost
Felicity is 18, is very tall (close to 6′), and athletic looking. She has long white hair that goes down almost to her waist that she often keeps in braids. Her face is round and elfin looking, with very pale skin. Sometimes, her height and her bright…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @anyone @everyone @idk
I completely forgot, I’m sorry 🙁
It’s ok! 😊
…
We could just extend the deadline a little longer if needed… right?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okie dokie!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, thanks for bring that to light, lol. I’m going to have to figure out how to write someone who looks drunk, but is not, fight. And the whole bard and music aspect of fighting. Uuuuuuuugh, why did I put my two most complex charries into an already complicated RP. *sigh* Oh well, guess I should make the most of it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized this is an adventure rp, so there’s probably going to be a lot of action, but most of my characters are useless in a fight lol
In the original Character Party, there were a lot of characters like that (although most of them were probably already there before it turned into a fantasy adventure.) Interactions between cha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
At this point, all but five of the people that I have on my list of interested in this RP have chosen at least one character, so it seems like we should be able to start soon. Would everyone be good with me kicking things off tomorrow morning? That gives everyone who hasn’t picked their characters yet the rest of the day to decide (and it’s also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized this is an adventure rp, so there’s probably going to be a lot of action, but most of my characters are useless in a fight lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was thinking. I was going to give the characters a bit of time to meet each other before that, because I think it’s better to let them interact individually before having them pulled into what would essentially be a big group meeting.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Finally. I’ve been really looking forward to this chapter. It was good timing too. This was the point in Alan’s life when he was ready. The line “He didn’t need to become that hero, for The Saviour had been that hero for him.” is truly quotable.
Just one small thing.
You start the sentence:
After a little more hesitation. D…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we can stick with being pulled from other worlds, but maybe have an npc explain what happened pretty early on do we don’t have characters wasting a lot of time trying to figure that out. Just a suggestion
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This RP is going to be massive o.0
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Basically, the idea was that the inhabitants of this world used magic to pull in people from other dimensions to help them. This is how we did it in the Character Party RP, and it worked fairly well there. It does add some nice tension between the characters, although that sometimes got a bit old. It has the benefit of us not needing…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
- Load More
