@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Pink fire of hope sounds AMAZING. @hybridlore you should definitely use that.
also I love how my name makes you think of sea glass. I love sea glass. When my family went to Italy on a mission trip, we found some on the beach (the church we visited had baptized some people there) and I just kept sifting through the gravel looking for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I didn’t mean the depth part, I was just saying the video game instruments (which don’t have a lot of depth, you’re right) give it a more fantastical vibe to me. Maybe that’s what he’s going for since his worldbuilding is like that?
I can see the one you posted being what’d play if The Narrow Path Trilogy were movies, though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr lol
It’s better than my evil secret eheheheheheh -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it just doesn’t have any depth to it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no! My evil secret has been discovered!lol Yes actually! They are the main characters. 😄 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle that kinda works too, although I feel like the other one is a bit more whimsical and that’s why he chose it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr ok!
also, are the names in your forum signature all the main characters from your writing?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr oops lol tagged Ellette instead of you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would have chosen something like this instead. Now here’s a piece with heart and soul in it! You can feel the pain in this song.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would have chosen something like this instead. Now here’s a piece with heart and soul in it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle drat I messed up your tag
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, okay, I also had it on while reading, and I was…… underwhelmed…….. To put it gently.
It just feels like the difference between a wind up music box and watching the Danish National Symphony. There just wasn’t any heart and character behind it! The music didn’t feel alive to me.
Well, there’s my honest opinion.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-gislle I probably won’t, but extending the deadline does sound like a good idea for those who do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
No comment on the soundtrack…? 😏
I couldn’t think of anything un-scathing to say.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, if the others are wanting to draw something this time. You can tag them and ask.
Or I can….
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium
Are any of y’all in interested in extending the deadline, or are you just not going to be doing this character at all?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ohhh cool!
I’ve never watched any smps, but I’ve heard they often have really expansive stories behind them. I have a free world download which I think is like the leftovers of an smp; sadly I don’t have anyone to play it with so it’s just me exploring it alone. But it’s cool to see all this stuff that a bunch of people built…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m still in!
Do we have a storyline or plot that I haven’t been made aware of……….?
I feel like I might be missing something?
When should I introduce my character?
Yep, tomorrow sounds great!
- Load More
