@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
(Okay, that is so funny what Baron just said, because of something that happens later……..)
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Everstrand edge
Julian smiled sheepishly. “Leon’s said something like that a few times.” He was feeling completely relaxed. Brutus didn’t seem to be a threat at all.
Leon gave Brutus a stiff nod. “I’m Leon.”
At t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore I’ll meet up with you! Just give me a sec
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Elderstrand edge
Where was she?
Sara stared blankly at the world around her. Dim streetlights illuminated gray, blank-looking buildings with boarded-up windows. The street was deserted, and the dark sky overhead did nothing to assuage her worries.
Was this… Denver? How had she gotten here? The last thing she remembered, she had been a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben and Flare
Ben and Flare had been walking through the dark alleyways, trying to avoid the guards, and boy were there a lot of guards.
Ben looked up, “Let’s go to the roofs, we’ll move faster and be away from the scallywags.”
Flare looked up at the roofs, “Sure.”
And with that, they climbed. When they got to the top,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon raised an eyebrow. “Listen here, I think you should be the first to–”
Julian cut him off. “I’m Julian Damoss,” he said, offering his hand. “That’s Leon. Don’t mind him, he’s normally not this snappish.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yaayy, if you want, you could meet Marcel out by the edge of the woods! He’s just standing there. Alone. And wondering about what’s going on.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
…what did i just watch…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @everyone
Changed my mind! Swapping characters before I start (so I’m not using Noa.) I know I could use them both but I would rather just stick with one WIP. (I might add Sara’s twin brother in later.)
Here is my character…
Sara Bauer
Sara is seventeenish. She has dark hair, olive skin, and wears contacts (occasionally glass…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That doesn’t seem like a very Christian sentiment.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Elsa is a Disney icon (with a lot of bad messages) She and all of New Disney aught to have it’s face burned off.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One thing about Andrew, when he feels good about something, no one can tear him down but on the other side of the spectrum, when he feels down about something, it’s very hard to convince him otherwise.
Hey that’s not- actually, that might be accurate…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uuuummm I like the flame thrower but he just burned Elsa’s face off, that’s a little mean.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon let go of his sword with his right hand, but continued to rest his left hand on the hilt. “I don’t know. Why should we trust you?” He turned. “Come on Julian, let’s go.”
Julian raised an eyebrow. “And leave him to follow us and stab us in the back? No thanks.”
Leon glared at him. “You r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is gonna be like the Character Party, isn’t it? I’ll wake up in the morning to find ten new pages added to the RP.
Klethen – Elderstrand
The portal opened, and Klethen dropped through. He landed lithely on his feet and looked up. He stared for a moment in confusion.
He was not in the place he had intended to come out. He was alone in a w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Above is a little bit or arson I 100% support!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t be hard on yourself bro 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know what that is, but I like it
- Load More
