@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
AW! Thank you so much!!!!
I’ll make sure to tag you as I add more!
Would you like a brief summery of the last book, or do you just want to figure things out from here?
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy November 1–National Authors Day!! @kyronthearcanin @ellette-giselle @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @anyone-with-a-published-book
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, okay, he’s making an almost funny jab at things. So, backstory:
most of the time when he tries to do things like speak out against something that Disney did that was really wrong, (like making movies where homosexual relationships are encouraged) or saying that this or that was wrong that so and so did, or anything like that,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Many who recalled that night would think to themselves that the sky was weeping.
If so, many wept with it.
Love this!
I’m interested to read more, even though I don’t really know much about it since I haven’t read most of the first book. I might have read an chapter or two. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprin
YIKES! You changed your pic!
I was like, who is talking to me?
haha, maybe it is a bit dramatic, but I like mine better.
Ah, okay, not your cup of tea.
I don’t really care for this term. Nothing against you, but some people have used it in some rather…. degrading ways around me. Basically saying that my faith had nothing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay.
That was somethin’ else.
I’m not sure what to think of this. On the one hand, I kinda appreciate his zeal. On the other hand, I feel like going full on Pyro and making a show of burning Disney characters might be funny in a dark kinda way, but it’s also likely to alienate non-Christians cause then they’re…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure, your character can meet up with mine if ye want.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! Hello!
Wonderful! First feedback! (I’ve over here being excited about crazy things like this)
Think this is a good opening. It sets a darker stage than the previous book, but you warned us.
Yes, I am going for a darker stage.
Also, how the characters act makes sense. Joseph is traumatized and Sabina is trying to be…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin
Ellis — (Edge of the Deepwild)
Ellis was forced activate his sword in order to get through a particularly thick clump of brambles. Soulmight sliced through the bushes with satisfying efficiency, leaving the ends of the branches sizzling quietly. After a minute or so, he suddenly stumbled out of the trees.
He…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, that works. It’s just Marcel, Sara and Fel, moseying along.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
How many people are in that group? Three?
Maybe I’ll have Ellis meet that group, and Ilahna can find her way into the city and meet @highscribeofaetherium‘s character?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m reading about charries and Vikings!
Lol I was up late, so I got up at eight. And I still have road lag from my trip to D.C. Oh, well.
Yours can meet up with ours, but I feel like the larger the group gets, the harder it will be to pace the conversation.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —– (Everstrand, outskirts)
Rina instinctively made a portal as something came flying towards her face. An arrow shot out of a second portal behind her and embedded itself in the ground, quivering ominously. There was someone who appeared to be a city guard shooting arrows at two people who were somehow on the side of a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Phew! Done. So, it looks like the only characters that have not met up with anyone yet are Ellis, Ilahna, Klethen, Marcellus, and Everett (who hasn’t been added at all yet.) My two are in the forest, and seem to be the only ones, so they may just meet up with each other.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry that Brutus is so difficult. I’m not trying to make him that way, he just is.
Frustrating charrie.
YES! 100%
Julian would have shrugged and walked away by now, but Leon used to be that frustrating character, and now he’s trying to do the only thing that was done to him that pulled him out of that downward spin.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I finished school this morning. I get up at five to do it and I work fast, Reading and writing are a strong point of mine, and I have a lot of that. I normally finish around ten.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s what I want to know 😥 I have a school book open right now and I’m going back and forth to keep up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
BTW anyone is free to meet up with Klethen, I think my RP for him in on page 6 or something (even though I only wrote it a couple hours ago XD)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. How do you guys RP so much with school???
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I can tell you there are two groups, one is heading along the edge of the forest, the other is in the middle of a conflict in the town. But it will make more sense if you read it, yes. *apologetic smile*
- Load More

Happy National Author’s Day to you!!!!!
Yippy! We get our own holiday and we didn’t even have to go to war to earn it.
Take that back. We totally went to war. A war with words and the pen, which is mightery then the sword.
‘Tis mightier indeed. And thanks 😅
Ahem @freed_and_redeemed 🤣
Happy Author’s Day to you as well!!! 💜✨