@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“But you can just call me Ellis.” The young man patted the sword at his side. Ellis—a lavender name that carried the scent of violets.
“I’m Sara.” She looked to the other girl and the boy who hadn’t introduced themselves yet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Lol. It was just such a sad chapter 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
None of them are super chaotic. The 2nd is probably the most, followed by the 3rd. But with the 4th, there are the logistical issues of getting onto a roof.
Ah ok. 😅
@ beth-torres’s character isn’t in yet, so that might be an option later as well.
👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand
“Klethen.” He said, “Pleased to meet you.”
He wasn’t sure what ‘Voice’ meant, or if 4 was supposed to be impressive or not, but he didn’t want to ask, so he let that be.
***
Not sure what else to write so it’s short.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand
”I’m Rina,” she said. “And don’t worry. I am also horribly lost. I mean, where I cone from we don’t ever see that um…what do you call it?” She glanced up. “Pit? Abyss?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
None of them are super chaotic. The 2nd is probably the most, followed by the 3rd. But with the 4th, there are the logistical issues of getting onto a roof. But if you want to wait, you can do that and then see how things stand when you’re ready. @ beth-torres’s character isn’t in yet, so that might be an option later as well.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
The new RP is killing my inbox… but I need to stay updated… so I’m in such a stuck-duck position… lol 😂😅😓
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks… hmm…. 🤨 Which one is the least… chaotic? lol.
I may wait a little before grouping for now because I might be really busy tomorrow and I don’t hold anything up… 🙃
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah.
If you need a group to RP with, there’s one group that consists of Marcel, Sara, Felicity, and Ellis on their way to the city; another group near the city consisting of Baron, Leon, Julian, Flare, and Ben; a group in the city consisting of Rina, Jirah, and Rosemary (although she just left); and Ilahna and Klethen are on a roof…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ilahna —— Elderstrand
Ilahna took a step back in surprise as the man on the other roof suddenly appeared on hers through some sort of…hole.
“I am Ilahna Myhothia Anodel, 4th Voice,” she said. “And you?”
Based on his clothing, he definitely wasn’t a noble. He couldn’t be any higher than 2nd Voice, she supposed. But…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Woah, this RP has flown away! 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
nice
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We should probably keep it under 3000 for the judge’s sake.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay good. I’ll keep going then.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen – Elderstrand
Klethen started slightly when a voice called out to him, asking if he could tell them where they were. He looked around and saw a figure standing a few rooftops away. It was too dark to see much but he could tell it was a woman by the voice.
“No, I came here by accident, and you’re the first person I’ve seen.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
The three strangers began walking together towards the inevitable lights in the distance. Marcel strode alongside in the grass border by the roadside. The rippling wind seemed to carry him of its own accord, and it was like he observed the travellers instead of walking with them.
“What…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, mine is hitting 1,500+. A novella is more like 10,000+. I don’t think it takes too long to read a couple thousand words personally, this would be more up to Rae. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was writing mine yesterday, but after 45 minutes I was at 1,610, and now I’m wondering when a short story stops being a short story and becomes a novella.
Is there a word limit?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @hybridlore @whalekeeper
Felicity — Edge of the Deepwild
Felicity was reminded of her uncle when he would try to calm her down when she was upset at home. She took a deep breath.
The boy’s comment about forgetting had the opposite effect, though. The sound of squeaking gears and the smell of burning ink and machine oil surfaced in her…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh dear.
I’ve never gotten that response! Not even when I killed Aaron!
I think i like it…… *evil grin* lol.
No, but it is good to know that you feel for my boy.
- Load More
