@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow. All that was just me being dramatic hehe.
*puts you on my revenge list*
o.O
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh gracious. I don’t even know what to write.
Bother.
Shadows drifted above the rafters. Daithà crouched among them, eyes and ears open on the room below.
Wolves. Hideous monsters. They sat around a splintered table with cups of tea and harsh laughter. Let them have their fun. Daithà muttered a curse. His mother would have boxed h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Y’all better watch out when tagging me, I’ve got sixteen snowballs
Wait, make that eighteen snowballs.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
…
I’m actually lost in what’s going on and where everyone is… help…?!
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It looks like I got snowballed a total of 3 times so here we go with my newest creation – a play.
I won’t include the introductory material or speech tags in the word count
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you all Scene 1 of The Tragedie of Chester Smith.
Dramatis Personae
Chorus
Chester Smith
Constance, His Sister
Eliza, His…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I sent you an email. Did you get it?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle also with the email question you asked, the one you have will totally work
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok, calm down😂, he’s the main villain of a ww2 WIP and is thus a N*zi
@ellette-giselle mmm idk. I don’t think you do know what SC this is👀
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, that’s alright!
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have not been on here a lot and I’m not keeping up with this very well so I’m probably going to drop out of this if that’s alright…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
LOVE IT!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna, Everett, and Rina)
The creatures stepped forward, reduced, in the darkness, to ominous silhouettes. Klethen kept his eyes fixed on the weapon of the foremost one.
“I don’t even have a sword.” He said aloud. Not that it would have made any difference if he had – any armor worth having would h…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww. That’s cute 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey Kefa, I’m sorry if this offends you, but I wanted to let you know that we don’t use language like that on KP, even if you don’t spell it out all the way, the implication isn’t good.
I hope you understand.
Also, I’m glad to see you back and I’ve been enjoying your story!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know what it feels like to watched a beloved side character die. *sob*
Also, I know who your said character is………..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
