@rae
Active 4 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah, it is. The only 2D animated movies I’ve seen recently are anime-type.
Yeah, there’s no more Western 2D movies. Needs a revival or something.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for tagging me, what us this exactly?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
Shadows puddled in the space between streetlights, leaving most of the walk in semi darkness. Few people were out; a sandy haired man on his way home from work, a taxi driver asleep in his seat, a band of students with loud laughter and brightly painted tennis rackets. Easy to avoid, easy to forget.
No sign of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I never sign up for these (I would totally forget if I did lol) so don’t expect to see me on the crazy writing week thing on the site or whatever it is. Sorry.
But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spa…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Esther!!! I haven’t talked to you in foreverrrr!!!
How’s your WIP going??? Is it still the one in New Mexico (sorry I feel so behind on everything here lolll)
My WIP is actually going really well, idk what it is about winter but I can always write the best in winter lol
Idk why
The vibes are just right I guess *shrugs*
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just trying to get to each plot points and am planning to cut stuff later if I have to.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OK I’M FINALLY GOING TO SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY WRITE A RP!
I don’t know where we left off with our charries and I haven’t written from Lukas’s POV or even the WIP he’s in for AGES, so let’s just see how this goes. 🤣
Lukas
“Is this normal?”
Everton shot Lukas a raised eyebrow look. “Is what normal?”
“Me bei…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just tried re-signing up. *shrug* we’ll see if that works.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
nope. none
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well if you feel like switching projects at any point during the challenge, don’t force yourself against a writing block. But that sounds like a good plan. Is this the romance with the Italian boy? 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I finally caught up on some leftover snowballs and now have 12 in reserve… 😏
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to work on my current WIP that has been chugging along slowly (a NA contemporary romance). I’m dying to start brainstorming a middle-grade project, but I’m not allowing myself to write anything else until I finish the first draft of my current WIP. 😂 (Which should have been finished in November, but life happened; I couldn’t finish…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh. No “confirm your registration” email?
- Load More
