@rae
Active 2 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore Depends on what you have. Did it not update after the Aquatic update? As in, the most recent creatures you have are dolphins and tropical fish? So there are no axolotls, goats, frogs, bees, sniffers, striders, wardens, piglins or armadillos? You’re in legacy console edition, which stopped updating a while ago. You won’t be able to get…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
what would to him at the dinner table?
Doesn’t have to be the same Timmy.
Or he could be a more likely animal to be at the table, like a dog. People sometimes let dogs at the dinner table.
….and people who’ve been stranded with their sled dogs have sometimes eaten them.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
nahh the last one is funny, if Timmy happens to be a turtle or a seagull. He doesn’t have to be human
But if Timmy were a turtle or a seagull, what would to him at the dinner table?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie LOL, I like the let’s eat Timmy, but I think the one about getting into a writing mood is most relatable
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that sounds like a cool seed! I don’t know if it would work for Xbox though… the editions kind of confuse me. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal hmmmm….I’ve never really been able to pick favorites……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint He looks great! What kinda creature is he? I see he’s kinda like a kentor, but more elk-ish and less man.
The way you did his legs is very cool–digitigrade/unguligrade bipeds are hard (you can ask me, I have four species of d-grades) , but you pulled it off really nicely. I also like how you annotated the fact that his hands…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lolllll
nahh the last one is funny, if Timmy happens to be a turtle or a seagull. He doesn’t have to be human.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is one of those subjects that I consider to be a “hill I will die on”
yeah I agree
It’s not just a life being taken away, it’s a life that will never be. It can’t think yet, can’t defend itself. It isn’t aware what they’re doing to it is wrong. It will never experience life outside.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m left-handed, so I have to do it backwards if I want to avoid smudging my work.
I use gloves. My dad has some thick plastic ones he uses when dealing with drug evidence. (He’s a Detective.) and he let’s me have a pair. They work well. I think you can find gloves like that for working on cars or maybe even cleaning. T…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I did it to Adrian and no one thought that was too soon.
It happens in real life and I think it works well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. That definitely makes sense. I’ll see what I can do!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think pointing a little more vaguely gives an intrigue. Reading those I would guess/really hope that these meetings are Christian, but if I was an unbeliever I might not. This makes it so that we can experience this hope that she has found along with her, instead of being told who/what she has placed her hope in.
For example, I had…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 😊 Yeah, I think maybe all of them came from you. Thanks for that, by the way! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. *round of applause* You wrote all these? That’s insane.
I’m getting what you mean now, and I have a couple ideas. Your suggestions were super, super helpful. I’ll try to look at them later on my computer and adjust the main blurb.
One thing, though— I noticed that in most of your examples (the last one hints at it) you poi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
