@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Wolfgang didn’t directly follow Ari into the gym, but I feel like this will be his energy from now on

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Guys, KP locked me out all day. I was extremely offended. My anger drove me to make a pile of memes instead of writing. Please accept this offering I, the Queen of Memes, prepared for you.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Lucian is my precious baby and I love him even though I know very little about him
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hiii! Sorry I disappeared for a bit.
Yeah, my MC has the Almighty’s golden sword. Her full name is Carrenettia Larowen. I think I’ve changed the spelling of her last name a few times lol. She just goes by Carrie, cause I would personally despise pronouncing that name every time I read about her XD. I added her to a roleplay once,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Actually I think the send help dot should be a bit closer… it’s fine I can edit later
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t love the drawing, but I made a chart for Lucian. I’m tired and he’s not very developed so I didn’t answer a lot of things, but here it is

-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ari
He watched Jasper search methodically through the yard. The prince might be a royal pain, but he wasn’t a complete idiot. Ari closed his eyes.
“He’ll find who he’s looking for,” his voice was just barely loud enough for the purple huddle in the bush behind him to hear. “If he stays where it is. But then, not sure where LaCeux…[Read more]
- Load More
