@rae
Active 11 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
I was able to find the URL in my history ( https://ltd.sdy.mybluehost.me/forums/topic/saving-kingdom-pen/ ), it isn’t working anymore (and looks interesting if I do say so myself)
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Maybe there are currently 2 websites? (The date stamp on the otherswas weird, and stuff was slightly skewed)
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
My comment where I tagged folks on that thread also seems to be missing?
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Okay. . . I can’t find this anywhere. . .
This popped up last night. It now seems to be, gone?

-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@mineralizedwritings
Moth might ask Flax a lot of questions if they get to know each other. I like hearing world building from the character’s mouths. I’ll try not to ask anything that requires extensive detail to answer. :pI can write something about the servant at the entrance letting in a late student, if you want. We can…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
wow!!! With your finger!? Wow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Ack, it’s that awkward breaking into a conversation…. and i still don’t know what character to choose.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
haha!!! Love these!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
Last one

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Huntress
Gabriel suddenly approached me a few hours later.
At first I thought he was going to take up my spot guarding the camp, but he still seemed tired, so I almost told him that he didn’t need to take a shift for a while longer and that I’d get Soldier or Sniper to do it. He opened his mouth first, however, and asked “Do you hear a c…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-giselle
Focusing on tea as a way to preserve an herb rather than a way to change the taste of water is a fun perspective, as it’s opposite to what historians think happened in “real” life.
I don’t know very much about the history of tea, so if you know anything about the subject, please enlighten me further! Or I’ll go on a resea…[Read more]
- Load More
