@rae
Active 22 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Bro, you’re getting so good at this! All your practice is paying off. I like how you drew the blanket and how the wolf has a unique identifiable face.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
That looks so good! I especially love the face. Did you use colored pencils?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Yay!
I’ll share my character(s) when I get a moment… which will prolly be tomorrow *sob*
There isn’t a character limit at all… right? Can I add three…?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
eeeesssqqqfffffftttttt (Keilah attempts to keyboard smash the exact pattern of noises she’s feeling right now) I forgot to write an rp
maybe tomorrow, I have something else I need to write lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I am astounded. I didn’t know a topic could flatline for this long and come back.
I would name myself the kp necromancer for reviving topics if I weren’t already the archivist. Maybe Whaley can take that title.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Oh my word. This thing hath been revived?!?
I am astounded. I didn’t know a topic could flatline for this long and come back.
*Happily sits back to sip tea and watch the chaos*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
While I don’t know about Slack, I have shared my email, and am on a couple other types of messaging platforms.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
That looks like a functional possibility. *Nods to self* Yes, if the dear old Kingdom of Pen collapses, we won’t be left behind buried in the rubble.
*Strokes stone archway affectionately*
Also, having looked at the YWW (YDubs) page set up, I really appreciate the simplicity of KP’s page function. Topics on YWW are continuous…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh that looks amazing!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Hii is it alright if I join this too? 😄😊
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Moth
The man with the book perched on a tall stool, his face twitching as one boy rested his elbow on the opposite page of the book. He pointed a finger at a door, and his torturer strode off. A second later, Moth stepped up, and the man did his best to compose himself, running his thumb and forefinger over his wispy…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Lois feels like that one guy who is basically either unfazed or slightly grumpy, and accidentally becomes the cool kid because of it
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
I’m sorry. I hope they feel a little better by now.
Indeed! 🤣 Alright then, shall be expecting new character!
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’M SO BUSY BUT I HAVE TO JOIN THIS RP.
I didn’t even know it had existed!!
You shall see a character intro from me this afternoon 🙂↕️ -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
Awesome, it looks great!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Dante
“No, it’s Maddox. Two ‘d’s. Come on, you’d think the guy in charge of writing everything down would know how to spell.”
Dante leaned comfortably on the front of the podium, watching as a servant wrote down his name in the sign-in book. His shirt was untucked, his jacket slung over one shoulder, and his freckled face wore a bored expressio…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
All I can imagine is your face getting sprayed violently every time you adjust the pressure.
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes you can join! This will probably go at a slower pace too since there’s less of us so hopefully that’s more comfortable for you :]
@keilah-h Lois is probably about 18 @whalekeeper
What does it stand for?
Sentient Ink-based Automated Servant
Lois
The entrance hall was alive with motion. Servants rushed back and…[Read more]
- Load More
