@rae
Active 22 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I love the mood board! Have you posted any of this story on kp? (And have I already asked you that question? I’m so terrible about remembering to read other people’s stuff on here lol)
Here’s a list I made of stuff that might fit. I’m not sure though. They seem a lot different than what you already have. :/
Individual s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Omniscient
The labyrinth shifted in the mists, restless. Its inhabitants felt it and peered out of caves and branches, silent in anticipation. It was time for a change.
The ground trembled, and patches of dirt seemed to boil. Vines sprouted and new walls sprang up as the maze rearranged itself. Smaller vines grew up as well, snaking down…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
XD
Why not give everyone titles? Although…we’d have to think of them first.
But we’re writers. That shouldn’t be a problem.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Right, how could I forget my wonderful Archival assistant?? I am ashamed.
(although I don’t particularly like the word Necromancer. Surely there are more interesting word choices…*brain immediately deletes dictionary*)
I couldn’t find a more positiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I would love to give ideas if you share an aesthetic and what you have already. I have another long playlist of lyricless music I could draw from.
Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
lol yeah same thing with my playlist. I like to say that I get whiplash listening to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 11 months, 4 weeks ago
sure do hate being sick.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!
as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.
Thank you!! 🤠
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@anyone
Rio
“Is there a problem out there?” Rio muttered as the carriage slowed. He lifted the curtain that guarded the carriage window just enough to peer out, blinking a couple of times as the sunlight attempted to blind him. They seemed to have come to a fork in the road—one path lead towards the academy, and the other towards some city…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
ok finally I got an rp going
idk who to tag so I’m just gonna leave it untagged
Snake
He took his place in the line to sign in. He wasn’t the biggest student, exactly, but he towered over several of the boys in front of him.
The man signing them in twitched as the young dragon reached him. Still startled from the moth-y kid that tried to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@grcr oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!
as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
After a bit of further thought… I’m only adding one… for now. I may still add the other two later.
@everyone
Meet Rio Trahan—the prince of Eblar.
The R in his first name is rolled. I’m going to post a picture of him, but I’ll describe em anyway… the site may not be kind to me, heh. Rio has loose curly brown hair, round grey eyes, a thin…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
It does have quite the ring to it. Hmm.
Still the First and Second KP Archivists sounds pretty cool too.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Although Whaley the Wizard has a ring to it if I must choose an alternative title.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Ah. But the idea of the Archivist slipping around in a long dark robs with a pocket full of colorful potions and smelling salts is spectacular…although maybe it should be a swirly neon dress and twinkle-toe shoes. That should wake some things up.
If not the Archivist, I do believe Whaley could carry said title.
(although I don’t…[Read more]
- Load More

literally so tired 🫠