-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been roaming through an AU idea where Alpha is actually a villain. I’ll post my finding when I’m done.
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been roaming through an AU idea where Alpha is actually a villain. I’ll post my finding when I’m done.
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
@rae
EEEE I love it. And you talking about your AU reminded me of my AU idea where Riker is a villain👀
I’m glad you like it.
Strange, until recently, people didn’t really pay much attention to what i do over here and now suddenly people compliment my art and get excited over my writing…did i improve that greatly and not even know it?
Anyways, it doesn’t really matter.
Up for a chat? How have you been doin’ lately? And how has Leon and Riker been?