-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WAIT…Am I wrong, or was Bucky Captain America’s best friend who fell from the train? I better be wrong.
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WAIT…Am I wrong, or was Bucky Captain America’s best friend who fell from the train? I better be wrong.
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
NOOOOOO! You have no idea how much my heart goes out to him right now! I’ve only really watched the first Captain America movie and he *sniff* was one of my favorite characters. I almost cried when he fell off. I’ve heard bits and pieces of afterwards. His story is so sad.