-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I love all of the How to Train Your Dragon soundtracks. I think my favorite is Forbidden Friendship and Test Drive and The Vikings Have Their Tea and This Is Berk…and all of them. Ah, John Powell’s Dragon Songs are all awesome.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Okay. I was going to close the computer anyways, so I guess that works out. 😀
I got through another page or two. Thanks for writing/editing with me! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya @overcomer Yes! Vidangel!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @overcomer I have editing to do, so I’ll join ya if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose
I edited about 5 pages to my story. Thanks! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @bluejay I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @jess
It’s crazy exciting, this being my first novel.
For anyone who’s wondering, the first draft so far is about 80,000 words. 4 months. Thus begins the editing stage. -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alright, peoples. (thanks @anne-of-lothlorien)
I have an ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I have finished the first draft of my novel!!!
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @spradlin @hope @jess @gretald @ingridrd @alia @daeus @Hannah-krynicki @corissa-maiden-of-praise @winter-rose @anne-of-lothlorien @graciekry @aella @sleepwalkingMK @Brandon-miller @anyone else -
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I missed you @overcomer
Is anyone writing/editing tonight?
@bluejay @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @winter-rose @anyone else -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I missed you @overcomer
Is anyone writing/editing tonight?
@bluejay @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejy *snaps fingers* I knew I’d lose track! I always do. Ugh.
Well, anyway, I managed to write nothing, but I got through a lot of grammar errors. Yay and no yay at the same time… 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I have come!!! *flys down with flapping wings, making leaves fly everywhere* *prepares typing fingers*
Here I am, to join you in this adventure of editing. I’ll be doing both editing and writing, so I better not lose track this time. See you whenever you stop (I’ll be done at 9). -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Ah, it’s fine. *waves talons passively* Sarcasm is found in many forms, (as everyone who’s read Ranger’ Apprentice knows: thanks Halt) No need to explain. 🙂 😀 (dragons understand people quite well, actually) 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Ah, it’s fine. Sarcasm is found in many forms, (as everyone who’s read Ranger’ Apprentice knows: thanks Halt) No need to explain. (dragons understand people quite well, actually) 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll Fly Away sounds like the song…anyone know what I’m talking about? 🙂
- Load More
