-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer I edited through a prologue and a small bit of stories. Just trying to figure out what major novel I’ll write next. 😛 (not the best part of writing, I’ll admit)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Alrighty!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer 😀
@daeus @kate-flournoy @the-bean @winter-rose @bluejay I’m going to be doing some story stuff and orgainizing, if anyone wants to join. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Only with the aid of Rohan!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer I think I’m gonna stop now, even though only wrote 174 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Sorry I’m late in replying! 😛 For a few more minutes, I will fight.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess @kate-flournoy @bluejay @daeus @winter-rose @all-the-peoples @overcomer @aella *slow motion as the two sides of the war clash* Who will fight with me? To conquer these words will not be easy, but the sacrifice is necessary!
For Gondor! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess @kate-flournoy @bluejay @daeus @winter-rose @all-the-peoples @overcomer @aella *slow motion as the two sides of the war clash* Who will fight with me? To conquer these words will not be easy.
For Gondor! -
Snapper replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Medieval Historical Fiction, anyone? in the forum Historical 9 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Most of my stories are fantasy, but they are based off of a medieval type world and government system. As for historical, I haven’t gotten around to that just yet.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal *takes blue ribbon from your hands* 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal Huzzah! I win! 😛 😉 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@S-G-Dewey
Yay! Another new person! A Narnia and a LotR person? Yay! I myself am more a LotR universe person, but Narnia is still awesome! I am one of those dragons which @ethryndal mentioned. I am the melter…of chairs. I don’t melt people. So don’t worry. 😛
Welcome to the BESTESTIST MOST AMAZINGIEST AND FANTASGREATIEST place. At least,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@S.G.Dewey
Yay! Another new person! A Narnia and a LotR person? Yay! I myself am more a LotR universe person, but Narnia is still awesome! I am one of those dragons which @ethryndal mentioned. I am the melter…of chairs. I don’t melt people. So don’t worry. 😛
Welcome to the BESTESTIST MOST AMAZINGIEST AND FANTASGREATIEST place. At least,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@s.g.dewey
Yay! Another new person! A Narnia and a LotR person? Yay! I myself am more a LotR universe person, but Narnia is still awesome! I am one of those dragons which @ethryndal mentioned. I am the melter…of chairs. I don’t melt people. So don’t worry. 😛
Welcome to the BESTESTIST MOST AMAZINGIEST AND FANTASGREATIEST place. At least,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal Okay, I won’t melt you. (dragon snappers, as a general rule, don’t melt people 😉 ) And of course, if you wanted spark, it is your story and you have freedom to do whichever you please.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-swiftblade You’re so disobedient. *shakes head*
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-swiftblade *stubbornly crosses arms* No. No adding to my ideas. No no no no no.
Just Kidding. Go ahead. 😛 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Memories and What They Look Like in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-swiftblade *stubbornly crosses arms* No. No adding to my ideas. No no no no no.
Just Kidding. Go ahead. :P:D
- Load More
