-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@arella-noreen @overcomer @anyone else I’m back to it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer I call this meeting under recess. I’ve got to eat something.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer I’ve always wanted to be on the council. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer Yup yup!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer @jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @northerner @ethryndal @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl I’ll be writing/copying/typing up stuff for about a half-an-hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb *Let’s see…how late can I be in replying??? Hmmm* 😛 Sorry.
Ah, yes. Barbara Manatee. And Hairbrush.
Ummm…I can’t seem to think of anything immediately… I must have went around wearing a protective suit of armor for most of my life and just can’t remember that being the case. 😛
The Bible is the best book, (it’s on the assumed…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy would Kingdom Pen be ingdomKay enPay?
-
Kina Lamb and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy wow, I’m seriously impressed, Emma! Is pig language talking backwards, or was that just someone teasing me?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much, @sierra-r! Wow, those pictures are absolutely beautiful! I’m inspired. I think your camera is two models newer than mine, and I love the way they look. 😀 And the way you captured the sunlight is really neat. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Wow, pig latin? Are you fluent?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper thanks! Yes, I love all those too. And Barbara Manatee.
Well you see, I was four years old and was helping Daddy pump the gas. And I got too close. And it got in my eyes. And that’s how it happened. Thankfully it happened only five minutes away from our house, and mama was able to dump a water-bottle full of water into my eyes…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Bringer, Chase, Taliman, Harrison, Grayson
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree *stops charge* Ahem, Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam. For Sam too! *resumes charge*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree *stops charge* Ahem, Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @winter-rose For the Shire!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb WIP is a Work in Progress, unless you already asked @daeus. 😉
Ah, King George and the Ducky, I love it when Melvin shows up. The song of ‘There Once was a Man’ was great, the tale short and sweet, as well as amusing. Favorite silly song…ouch. Er, I like Bubble Rap, as well as Pizza Angel, His Cheeseburger and all of them besides…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @overcomer @ethryndal @northerner @perfectfifths @kina-lamb @kate-flournoy @the-bean @hope @jane-maree @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @allthepeoples
I’m here! I’m here! I know it’s been a while, but I’m here now! -
Kina Lamb and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ah, yes, Ear o’ corn and leg o’ lamb are great! I love it when they talk to each other. I also really like Grumpy. “Got any waffles?” What are some of your favorite books?
- Load More
