-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal I’m actually going to post her name, because well, it’s the internet… 😛 But please, feel free to draw her.
I forgot to mention she’s about 15.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Pretty much, I agree with everything you said about the characters, except how they got better at the end. Because I couldn’t connect in the first place, it was really hard to do so in the final battle. And actually, I don’t really like the movie either, so yeah…you’re not alone.
Also, I found the previews completely misleading, so maybe…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*stares at dinner* This is inhuman! I demand that the food be burned before someone get hurt! I won’t be forced to eat it! *parents stare at Calvin*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*Randomly run by, chased by a maniac bicycle*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@graceofspades2017 I love Artham!! I am the oldest kid in my family, too. I like to refer to myself as the throne warden and by brother as the king 😛 I cried at the end of all the books. *smiles weakly*
Not being able to tell your family any spoilers sounds so frustrating! I have friend who is also reading the books, and it’s all I can do not to…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@graceofspades2017 YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I’m so glad you like them! Yes, I’ve finished them…and re-read them… and re-re-read them… XD The ending of the fourth book nearly makes my head explode every time. What did you think of the ending? Who was your favorite character? (I feel like I’m interrogating you lol)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
DID SOMEONE SAY WIGNFEATHER SAGA?!?!?!?!?!?!? *tries not to explode with happiness* That is my favorite series ever! *high-fives @graceofspades2017*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah…
So, why do you think that the character and relationship was good? I can’t see any arc really, for either of the characters. I can’t see them as great characters, really. And what was the theme?
(perhaps you might notice that I don’t really *cough*like*cough*Rogue*cough*One*coughcough*) -
Snapper replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Um…a dragon snapper is me. I’m not really sure what it does, because I’ve never personally met another dragon face to face. You see, as we talk here, there’s a computer screen between us. 😛
AAAAHHH! Storks is the bestest movie ever. Great movie.
I haven’t seen Earth to Echo, though.
My favorite movie??? Oh boy. I always…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@graceofspades Um…a dragon snapper is me. I’m not really sure what it does, because I’ve never personally met another dragon face to face. You see, as we talk here, there’s a computer screen between us. 😛
AAAAHHH! Storks is the bestest movie ever. Great movie.
I haven’t seen Earth to Echo, though.
My favorite movie??? Oh boy. I always ask…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m curious. Why do you like Rogue One?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 3 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I did like it. I thought it was very simple without being boring. Because I tend to overthink things, the simplicity of a movie, without having to have Marvel-like chases and things like that. What did you think of it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Greetings, fellow dragon! Always nice to see more dragons. What type of dragon are you? I’m a dragon snapper. There’s really only one of those. 😛 Oh yeah, try not melt people. Very important. Sometimes I melt chairs and phones, but hey, whatever works. 😛
What’s your favorite movie? -
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I am not pestered. 😛 I know I’m taking forever about it. Now that I’ve finished school I should have more time to work on it, and I plan to try. Sorry it’s taking forever.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper yes I do! I love Calvin and Hobbes:) Have you read much of it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Woops. 😛

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray I totally forgot to post this. Sorry.
Alex.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
I forgot to mention that her hair is usually pulled back, and has a few smaller hairs hanging down in curls, like Rey.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
People. I need help. Please. (Just a note: dragons don’t ask for help. This is the humble human me asking for help. 😛 )
You see, I am having a terrible time envisioning this character. She’s very difficult that way, so anyone who wants to draw her would be great. Actually, if more than one person could draw her, just to get more than one idea,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
That is way too many tongue emojis. 😀
- Load More
