-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Are you able to attach it as a separate photo through the image link so it shows up like we do with our art? I can’t click links.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Emily-D yes! All the time!
You know you’re a writer when you imagine your computer saying, “No! Not another Word document, please!” as you open your seven-billionth Word document. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I am signing off as well. I wrote (tried to write) a few poems.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_girl_99 Pretty good. I’m gonna take a little break because I have no idea what to do next. 😉 But I have successfully written a short scene that I like a lot! Yay! How’s your writing?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hi @That_Writer_Girl_99! I extend my greetings and salutations to you as well.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Greetings!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus greetings and salutations!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@deaus greetings and salutations!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@deaus greetings and salutations!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Hello!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Summer, glorious summer! XD Are you on break from school?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I am enjoying summer, that’s for sure! 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey @dragon-snapper! How are ya? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dautheroftheking I’m here!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @daeus @jess @jane-maree @That_Writer_Girl_99 Hiya, anybody on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Poor guinea pigs.
Oh, wow! I looked up picture of a butcher bird, and they look really cool! I’ve never seen a bird quite like it.
The craziest bird we’ve had at our house is a pileated woodpecker, that or the yellow-bellied sap-sucker.
@perfectfifths -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*barges in* Hey y’all! Welcome, @Jane-maree!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! Allegories are so awesome and powerful.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Cool! Allegories are so awesome and powerful.
- Load More
