-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Suggestions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@lifeofkatie
Umm….
The Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan is a medieval fantasy. (not sure if you’ve read that)
In Search of Honor by Donnalynn Hess is about the French Revolution
Ummm…
Johnny Tremain by Elizabeth Forbes
I’m sure if you asked @daeus he’d have you read the Count of Monte Crisco. -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien 😐 … Code of honor, of course *glancing back at a pile of melting chairs and phones*
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *gasp* How selfish! Why, the most humble dragon on earth would never do that!
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I’m sighting out now. I wrote a 527 word poem, and did some formatting.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 That’s okay. You just need Star Wars glue. 😛 I love Star Wars too. 😛
@winter-rose No! Frodo! No!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Well…my hearts broken. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Well…my hearts broken.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Well, remember when I begged Gandalf not to turn me into a toad? Well, to be able to protect you, he turned me into a dragon. 😀 I guess it’s better than a toad.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose *sniffles*
You know what this dragon says to that? *melts the Ring* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *laughs sheepishly* Aha…we like LotR…a lot.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Can’t you even hear yourself, Mr. Frodo? You’re not yourself. It’s that Gollum! It’s this place! It’s that thing around your neck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I could carry it for a while. Share the load.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Alright, Frodo. Looks like we’ve got a few rabbits that Gollum snatched for us, and…oh, would you look at that. More lembas bread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Are you still there?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-rose Oh that makes sense. I was trying to guess, and I thought maybe it was Yummy Watermelon Wafers. *shrugs*
My character’s name is Trinan. *Frowns at squiggly red lane under the word Trinan* I’ve run into a bit of character-creator’s block, so I’m going to take a break.
Happy writing! -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I’m pretty tired myself (I’ve practically spent the whole day writing. Summer is awesome.), but I’m super exited about a new character I’m developing. I’m really distracted by the heavenly smell of bacon wafting from my kitchen, though! XD
What does YWW stand for? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Thou art welcome 😉 So, how is your writing going?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose This probably goes without saying, but I’m on:) However, I smell bacon cooking for dinner, so I may sign off for bacon in a bit.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic My Attempt in the forum Poetry 9 years, 3 months ago
*explodes with laughter* This is AWESOME!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Anne_of_Lothlorien *accepts cookies and ice cream* Enjoy the concert!
- Load More
