-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal @daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99
Grrrr… Just when I’m making progress, this strange thing I call “real life” barges in on my fantasy world. 😉 Adios, amigos! -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus *raises sword* I shall!!! *realizes sword is a pencil* *lowers it sheepishly*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@deaus *raises sword* I shall!!! *realizes sword is a pencil* *lowers it sheepishly*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy *squeaks excitedly* Bubbles! I was deep without meaning to be. 😉 *strikes dramatic thinking pose* *collapses in laughter*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@cloudy Oh, there’s nothing wrong with us writers. It’s the rest of the world that makes no sense. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Thank you! *basks in the glow of the compliments for the rest of the day*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy *flourish-y bow* Thank you, kind dragon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Free reading and cheesecake in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Ooh thanks! My sister is super excited!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Free reading and cheesecake in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hopeann Ooh thanks! My sister is super excited!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Would you rather listen to hard rock music while writing, or write for five hours in a cinder block room with pale white lights?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking Beta-red by Darth Vader–because really, how awesome would that be? After I killed off his favorite character, I would get an email from him saying, “You have failed me for the last time.”
@celticcailin Tiny plane. Writing upside down is probably not healthy. Unless I’m doing pull ups.
@perfectfifths Aaii! I would definitely…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*reads updates my computer didn’t show me before* Oh, oops… :S Bye @graciegirl!
-
Snapper replied to the topic in the forum PrincessFoo 9 years, 3 months ago
*ignores*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99
@Dragon-Snapper
@Daeus
@Winter-Rose
@Kate-Flournoy
@graciegirl
@and anyone else
Anybody on? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@Emily-d Great question! I am no writing expert, but one thing I’ve learned about creating characters is that quirks are your secret weapon. People in real life always have quirks (perhaps not as crazy as the ones in books, but you get my point), so when you give your character a quirk, it makes them feel real to the reader. It can be something as…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Would you rather have your novel beta-read by Darth Vader or replace your main character with a squirrel?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*explosion rocks forum* Sorry guys, that was just an inspiration bomb landing on my head. MUST WRITE.
@graciegirl @dragon-snapper Anybody home? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m signing off now. I wrote a short poem.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl @dragon-snapper
Signing off. Happy writing folks! *disappears to the magical land from whence she came* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Greetings.
- Load More
