-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose *bursts in loudly* I’m late! I’m here and ready to write 🙂 And congrats on being close to finishing your WIP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I’m going to sign off now. I wrote a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus *waggles eyebrows* Indeed.
XD -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Hey…You didn’t tag me. 🙁
I’m here, but you’re lucky I haven’t melted your chair. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus Well, I think I’ve had my writerish fun for today. Adios, mis amigos!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus *looks up from evil world-destroying plans* *smiles guiltily* Hi! Um, defiantly no world destruction plans here… None at all…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Graciegirl The struggle is real 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl I have a plot that I need to get right. The big question is: should I destroy Earth? XD (it’s a science fiction story, can you tell?)
@Dragon-snapper Have fun! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-girl Lo siento. I have to practice guitar. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Howdy! I’m here! 🙂 So, got any writing goals for today?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*pops head in* You got this!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I think I’ll sign out now. I wrote a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose That’s the spirit! *glances forlornly at Mordor*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
So, how are those taters, Mr. Frodo?
@winter-rose -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Aw. We can’t have being lonely on your lonely lonesomely lonesome loneliness!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Here I am!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Oh, WOW! Thanks for taking the time to help! I’ll have to try this! Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I love rollercoasters!!!!
Anyways…*ahem* There is no one to help you now, Lady of Lothlorien! *puts you in dungeon which has lots of roller coasters* -
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I believe I would just melt it, and throw you in my dungeon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths *gasp* You don’t have woodpeckers or dogs! Noooooo!!!! 😛 Why don’t you have a dog? Do you not like them??? Or something else?
@anne-of-lothlorien You are lucky that @daeus is a moderator, because I would melt you now if it weren’t for the king. Still, I cannot answer that question. I would rather melt the document myself that have…[Read more] - Load More
