-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hello!
-
Snapper replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope Another thing I would be careful to watch out for with the Blackened Rose, Crown, Seal ones is that they sound pretty dark. I know they probably aren’t, but at a first glance, I would be extremely wary to read them, I might not in the first place. However, if you included the themes of light instead, then I think I would be more inclined (as…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 9 years, 3 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
bethanys.inky.roses are now friends 9 years, 3 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Lady_Erin are now friends 9 years, 3 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-Penrose I love your profile picture and the quote!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope One more thing, that is, unless you tag me for more help. I would avoid doing the Blackened Rose, Crown, Seal one because some of your books are already have a rose on them, right? I don’t think we need the repetition in symbolism. Just sayin’.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess Well, I finished editing my ‘book’. (Not a novel–a collection of poetry) 😀 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jess Yay! Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Great! See ya around!
@that_writer_Girl_99 I’m lonely now, if you’re out there in the world somewhere. I’m editing. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Don’t go, Mr. Frodo! I haven’t had the mushrooms made into supper yet. 😀
Thank you for eating at Uncle Sam’s Mushroom Harbor. Have a nice day! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Quite right. I added one ‘e’ and one ‘s’. Don’t you love mushrooms. How they taste, savory, almost? There mushy texture. The fact that they grow underground. The delicious sauces that they make to go with them. The fact that they are a fungi. In other words. Aren’t they delicious? 😀
@Winter-rose Agree on most of the time. 😀 I’m going to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope You no likeses deliciousnesses yummies mushroomses?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Sorry, sorry. If you need some frefreshness to the epicness, listen to ‘Heart of Courage’ by London Music Works…
*realizes this has nothing to do with LOTR* *shrugs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Aha… Well… It was in my way…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Ummm… here. *hands you candy shaped like mushrooms*
*eats own can of mushrooms* Yummy! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Well I should be too. I’m editing 75 pages of poetry, so I have something to go off of. *groan*
@winter-rose Hello, Frodo. Want some mushrooms? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Well, because I’m editing, I can’t word war it, but I can be present. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope I especially like the last group of:
1. The Sacrifice
2. The Affliction
3. The Reckoning -
Snapper replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
If you could think of a third war to make that last one fit, I don’t think that would be so terribly wretched.
Yeah, like War for Truth, or if you had another country or something to name it after. 😀
@hope @kate-flournoy - Load More
